🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Since when was replying to a diss track on Twitter a part of Hip-Hop?  This isn't a "Hip-Hop" beef.  Crediting someone as a writer isn't the same as a "ghostwriter."  If you ask "The Lion" about Mass Appeal, he'll probably tell you about Nas's record label.  Miss me with these fake *** "Hip-Hop" dudes :lol: .

I only skimmed thru the tweets but the point I think he was tryna make was that Drake was accused of having a writer and people started talking about record sales and net worths and Meek being chummy with Nicki.

So I'm guessing you're a gangster that caps for Meek in the daytime and catch bodies at night.

:rofl: FOH

Are those the only ppl that listen to Meek music? "Gangsters" that catch bodies at night? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Which one of those categories do you fall in line with?

Apparently so that's all he raps about... And I actually listen to Meek's music... Not so much these days because he raps exactly the same on every song...

And I fall into the category of people that just enjoy good music... Rather it be the old legends... Or the new wack rappers with a catchy hook... I can enjoy it all...

You saying that those are the only kind of drake fans just sounds like Meek Stan caping for his favorite artist... If you're being honest you would know that These last few weeks Meek has been extra corny just how same claim Drake is.

This thread is devolving at an incredible rate. I've been to Drake shows out here in New Orleans and the crowd is super diverse, but thats how major rap tours are all across the U.S., I imagine there's a fair amount of diversity in Meek's crowd especially after getting with NM. Judging Drake on a video about a tuna sandwich should be below our standards tbh. If you don't like him or think he's corny/lame/simp why bother being in the thread? He's not going to say or do anything to change your mind. It's like people are upset that Drakes not pandering to their idea of what a rapper should be, and Meek is the great hood hope sent to set everything straight. Meek Mill's lyrics are not relatable to most people, myself included. On the flip side his struggle to become a rap star was more visible; you know where he comes from and I can relate to that because I came from a similar place. Drake is Canadian, he was an actor and everyone thinks he had it easy. His past is debatable in quite frankly I don't care if he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth or started from the bottom. When it's all said and done as a educated grown man, navigating through successes and relationships and generally feeling like that ***** I relate to Drake's music a whole lot more.

Last edited:
I only skimmed thru the tweets but the point I think he was tryna make was that Drake was accused of having a writer and people started talking about record sales and net worths and Meek being chummy with Nicki.
Like I said, this isn't a "Hip-Hop" beef.  We could probably have this "writer/ghostwriter" debate before they got mainstream, but now these dudes are just trying to sell records and make money.  You think true Hip-Hop heads are rocking with Meek's album because he writes 100% of his "raps?"
laugh.gif
  That album was trash and if you truly care about lyrics then you wouldn't even try to defend it.

Since when was replying to a diss track on Twitter a part of Hip-Hop?  This isn't a "Hip-Hop" beef.  Crediting someone as a writer isn't the same as a "ghostwriter."  If you ask "The Lion" about Mass Appeal, he'll probably tell you about Nas's record label.  Miss me with these fake *** "Hip-Hop" dudes :lol: .

Can y'all dudes try to be at least a little objective? :lol:

You KNOW that's not the "official diss response", he's supposed to be on Flex show Monday at 7pm. He did those tweets for the fans and to add more to the "beef".

As far as the ghostwriting thing, did Quen get a credit on Meek album for R.I.C.O (which is what brought this to the limelight)? Did he get a credit on Big Sean album for Blessings?

Edit: I'm serious about the writing credits btw, I'm genuinely curious if he got credits on those albums. I can't really find the official credits online.

Can somebody make a "neutral" thread to follow this **** damn :lol:

Last edited:
To be honest, this whole thing is a ****show.

Meek need to sit the **** back, thank Nicki for the free fans and be happy his album didn't go double wood with the content he gave the world.

Honestly speaking, I thought that something like that happened. Meek found something about Nicki and Drake and just went ham. Is not like Nicki is a loyal chick, ask Safaree ...

Also, now that I think about it, I don't have a single person in my circle that owns a Meek album.

Dude is Garbo

Man them Lil ****** look like they saw some chief keef videos and wanted to be hard. The whole squad AdLib let's me know they are chiraq clones except they not from chi

Apparently so that's all he raps about... And I actually listen to Meek's music... Not so much these days because he raps exactly the same on every song...

And I fall into the category of people that just enjoy good music... Rather it be the old legends... Or the new wack rappers with a catchy hook... I can enjoy it all...

You saying that those are the only kind of drake fans just sounds like Meek Stan caping for his favorite artist... If you're being honest you would know that These last few weeks Meek has been extra corny just how same claim Drake is.

Like I've said before, what's corny about the truth? Meek called him out for not writing his rhymes, nothing more nothing less. He didn't lie as we can see so what's the problem with anything he did? Because he tweeted it? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Should he have called him or something? I don't hear yall talking crazy about nobody else that does that type of ****.

Can y'all dudes try to be at least a little objective?
laugh.gif

You KNOW that's not the "official diss response", he's supposed to be on Flex show Monday at 7pm. He did those tweets for the fans and to add more to the "beef".

As far as the ghostwriting thing, did Quen get a credit on Meek album for R.I.C.O (which is what brought this to the limelight)? Did he get a credit on Big Sean album for Blessings?

Can somebody make a "neutral" thread to follow this **** damn
laugh.gif
I was responding to the tweet about this beef somehow being a part of Hip-Hop, which Drake and Meek couldn't be further from.  I used Meek's tweet as proof that it isn't a "Hip-Hop" beef.  If this was really a "Hip-Hop" beef, Meek wouldn't tweet anything other than maybe he'll be on Funk Flex's show, that's it.  Keep the responses on wax, if it's really Hip-Hop.

As far as R.I.C.O. and Blessings, I don't know if Drake even had control of QM showing up on the credits since they weren't on his album or to what extent QM really helped on those songs, if any.  All I know is, the 10 Bands reference track came out and QM was credited as a writer on the song.

Drakes mixtape sold more in 3 days than what Meek has sold in a week or two :lol:

I think we know who the people listening to

So because Drake going platinum means that the 200k people who bought Meek's joint just don't exist? :lol:

Both artists have fans.

Yall **** riding on both sides.

Man them Lil ****** look like they saw some chief keef videos and wanted to be hard. The whole squad AdLib let's me know they are chiraq clones except they not from chi
dont be naive b, you can get your wig pushed back anywhere, just because its canada dont think their isnt hoods over there

Like I've said before, what's corny about the truth? Meek called him out for not writing his rhymes, nothing more nothing less. He didn't lie as we can see so what's the problem with anything he did? Because he tweeted it? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]Should he have called him or something? I don't hear yall talking crazy about nobody else that does that type of ****.
bruh ... Dude didn't only lie he was straight on pcp or something ... Who the **** compares Meek Mills to Drake? MF just wanted attention and a way to get that out ... You know damn well when you say damn Meek's reminds me off ... Drake doesn't follow ... LMAO

People saying Drake is better than Meek is comparing the 2, and that's something I'm sure you've heard before.

Last edited:
pastor glo pastor glo its not even about where they from them Lil ****** just look like they imitating what they seen Chicago dudes do and don't strike me as the tough type despite what they rapping about.

I never seen nobody **** ride an artist like this ginfante character is.

**** is disgusting. Son probably got a drake lock screen

Meek pretty much knows his lane and stays in it...Meanwhile Drake get a lil tougher every album.

"you gone make somebody round me catch a body like that"

To

"so imma put a order for a chicken/ tell my girl to order in I need the kitchen..yeah they know I got the hook up they just wait on me to cook up baby I heat up the stove you do the dishes you know

To

"run up when you see me ***** we gone see"

Lines he probably didn't write...That's fraudulent

bruh ... Dude didn't only lie he was straight on pcp or something ... Who the **** compares Meek Mills to Drake? MF just wanted attention and a way to get that out ... You know damn well when you say damn Meek's reminds me off ... Drake doesn't follow ... LMAO

Once again you don't have to be on the same level lyrically to be compared to your contemporary..

There are people out there...that's not on social media everyday who consider meek better than drake..

So you never heard that?
that was not like a you left me speechless.

You have a point. I personally don't compare rappers when they have nothing in common. But I see your point. If I had to choose a rapper def Drake over Meek, I'm not comparing them but I can see how someone else sees it at comparing them.

Back
Top Bottom