🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

And the Blue Jays just beat the Phillies tonight. Mind blown. 
by 6

smokin.gif
Bruh!

Charged up was weak and Meek mighta been able to brush that one off with his twitter comments and a couple bars on a future track. 

But Back to Back made it real. Those were some good shots 6 God got in today. 

And Im also thinking this is just the beginning. Drake has the game changer waiting. If he has legit ****** Nicki thats coming. And if he has, you know Meek knows it. 

Drake saying he smashed Nicki would shake things up. If I was him, I'd do it. I honestly don't think Nicki gives any damns about dude. Just puts up with him because they're labelmates.

Hardest diss since stay strapped.

Aubrey too slick with the word play, b. Just ain't fair.

"i ain't the type of n_ to type to n_s"
"trigger fingers turn to Twitter fingers "
" this a world tour or your girl tour, this ain't what she meant when she said you should open up more "

:wow: :wow: :x :x :x hold this L, Mill.

" I'm too good with these words, tell a n_ back (2) back"

If it's a face to face battle, Meek could get him. But pre mediated aka blackberry battling? Aubrey Easy. Son is mad clever and has a smart mouth not to mention he may have a past with dudes girl. That boy might have a few tracks lined up in the holster.

This mess got ME wanting to write some diss tracks.

Come to think of it, Meek could easily get some Drake disses from Donald glover (who i think is big ghostfase). Son probably has a chamber dedicated to obsessive Aubrey hatred.

Come to think of it, Meek could easily get some Drake disses from Donald glover (who i think is big ghostfase). Son probably has a chamber dedicated to obsessive Aubrey hatred.
backstory on Childish Gambino hate for Drake :nerd:

Last edited:
backstory on Childish Gambino hate for Drake :nerd:

He talking about this dude.
http://bigghostlimited.com/big-ghost-presents-the-6th-annual-10-softest-******-in-the-game/
i already knew about this big ghostfase character

but why does he think it's Gambino?

Back
Top Bottom