🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Wale and Meek about to do a joint album about buss down rollies and poems

You know how you know this **** is trash? All these pages on how good it is and not one single verse or bar quote. :smh: :smh:

:lol: @ a Future fan actually quoting a hot verse. The Drake verses are trash also, but the 30 freestyle is the best joint easily.

Mainstream rap is in a terrible position when somebody like Future is in the top spot. Then you have a rapper who's verses
you have no clue if he wrote or just purchased. :smh:

spinning this joint now so far it's not delivering on the hype that weird Jamaican accent thing Drake does is goofy as ****

Damn this ***** Drake still the most versatile out there. Fam get out there on these ignant tracks and shine and then come back with the 30 for 30 like I hope y'all ain't forgot :smh:

You know how you know this **** is trash? All these pages on how good it is and not one single verse or bar quote.
mean.gif
mean.gif
does "nobu nobu nobu nobu "  count?   LOL 

Wale is my dude but I had to unfollow my dude on Twitter man, all he do on there's is argue with dudes. It's outta hand. Like dont you have anything more important to do ? :lol:

What he say though?

All he said was that "it is a time to be alive" but I'm about to kill all that...in reference to something he plans on dropping soon.

If that's "hate" then I guess...

"Good stuff.. Can't wait to show what I got Cookin tho ..It is a time to be alive.. But I'm bout to kill everything "

Tape is great for what it is. It's crazy how Drake went from Hotline Bling right into a trap mixtape with Future minutes later, his versatility is impressive.

I don't know how Future/Metro Boomin have been able to create all this music in a short span, hats off to them. These tracks are going to ring off in the club over the next few months.

I feel bad for yall who don't like the tape because this **** is getting heavy play everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom