🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

yep and they play whip and nae nae at the club too...

:smokin

i guess the thing is you have to be drunk to enjoy this tape...

i'll sit this one out and wait for views...

Cause I got a really big team
And they need some really big rings
They need some really nice things
Better be comin' with no strings
We need some really nice things
We need some really big rings
I got a really big team
Cause I got a really big team
And they need some really big rings
They need some really nice things
We need some really nice things
We need some really big rings
I got a really big team

[Verse 1: Drake]
Man what a time to be alive
You and yours vs. me and mine
Are we talkin' teams? Are we talkin' teams?
Oh you switchin' sides? Wanna come with me?
Look at the smile on me, look at the owl on me
I do not chase girls, but they run a mile for me
Say she gon' ride for me, I'll buy the tires for you
This game is different, you only get one shot when ****** gon' foul on you
Man **** 'em all, man we want it all
Don't get too involved, we gon' knock you off
And to top it all, I'm with all the dogs
It's a new season and we still breathin'

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

are we really listening to the same stuff? like what are some of you on....this song is a big hit?
You're doing it wrong if you think the lyrics are the reason why it can't be a hit. Like...Citing the lyrics to the record have almost nothing to do w/why this could be a hit.

It sounds big. It sounds massive. I'm not even saying it should be the single but saying it isn't a hit because the "lyrics" is silly.

You're doing it wrong if you think the lyrics are the reason why it can't be a hit. Like...Citing the lyrics to the record have almost nothing to do w/why this could be a hit.

It sounds big. It sounds massive. I'm not even saying it should be the single but saying it isn't a hit because the "lyrics" is silly.

the hell do i care if his song is a hit or not...im not his manager nor am i making money off his hits....

i am a consumer and im looking for good music...that is not good music lol...if i wanted to listen to beats i'll just get instrumentals...

but at the end of the day music is like politics and religion and women...everyone has different tastes and you can't really say anything

Scholarships my fav right now. Best part on 30 for 30 was when he switched it up to spanish. Otherwise his flow so boring on that. Future carried the tape doe. 3/5

Take Care is a classic imo but I haven't been feeling any of Drake's music since after NWTS. Not a fan of his new sound at all.
Future made Drake look like a feature artist on this tape. I'm hoping Views will make me a fan again.

Last edited:

the hell do i care if his song is a hit or not...im not his manager nor am i making money off his hits....

i am a consumer and im looking for good music...that is not good music lol...if i wanted to listen to beats i'll just get instrumentals...

but at the end of the day music is like politics and religion and women...everyone has different tastes and you can't really say anything

Idk where you been hiding for the past 7-8 years but lyrics have NOTHING to do with hit records :lol:

You sound like those people that only listen to backback rap :rofl:

Wash ya face and hit up a club you'll see

Last edited by a moderator:

Bro you came at him quoting lyrics essentially laughing at the notion that it could be a hit because of the lyrics.

All I was doing was telling you that whether or not it is or becomes a hit, the raps have very little to do with that. And besides, you can't just put the lyrics out there by themselves. The way Drake / Future raps them, the way the production sounds, the cadences, delivery etc., a lot more goes into it than just the lyrics. 

I can't say anything about your opinion as far as whether or not you like the song that 's true...But I never even brought that up in the first place 
laugh.gif

I'm not a fan of either artist but Future stands out on this project. Drake fades to the back and imitates him. Sounds like a Future featuring Drake album. I played it twice, liked 3/4 songs.

Drake's attempt at Spanish was terrible as was his Manning brothers punchline or whatever he thought that was.

Some reasons why no one cars about your opinion:

Man ALL them comments were pure tongue in cheek. Except the enunciation one. He really does enunciate well.

Bull ****

Anyone can read that thread and see you were being serious, wasn't until homie got exposed as a fraud you deflected and tried to turn it into a Drake shadefest :lol:

Like I said, you opinion on music means nothing now

Last edited:
Take Care is a classic imo but I haven't been feeling any of Drake's music since after NWTS. Not a fan of his new sound at all.
Future made Drake look like a feature artist on this tape. I'm hoping Views will make me a fan again.

I wish I could call Take Care a classic.

The manning line was fire stop it

There was no punch and it was simple as hell. You kids today.

Young kid at my job told me the line "You remind me of a quarter back, this **** is all in the pass" was a dope line. I just walked away.

Wasn't flames but it wasn't a bad line

All in the pass(past)

You ain't **** without what you did in the past
Quarterback is nothing without the pass game

It's simple but it's not dumb or doesn't make since

What about

"Checks on me like Nike Concords" :stoneface:

Last edited:
drake let me down , so did the weeknd this year . i literally have to keep listening to iyrtitl and kissland til views drops i guess 

Back
Top Bottom