🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Drake-NWTS.jpg

This is a fire cover man. This and Take Care were dope.

It's not making or breaking anything but from time to time I've noticed that stupid album covers come with bad music. The same goes for stupid album titles.

I don't think this will apply here but still. A bad album cover isn't cause for me to write an album off but it's funny when what I said above comes to fruition.

New report is that is %100 not the album cover..

Drake has yet to confirm or post on his IG so I think your right. The Fader did say they confirmed with the label so IDK.

He was filming something which could either be a video or a documentary yesterday in Toronto.

Last edited:
Finally got around to listening to the 2 new tracks. 

All of everything that has dropped recently... 

One Dance, Faithful, and Controlla >>>

They could've paid me I would've let my son draw that flimsy finger 6 thing

Pop Style is hot Basura.

One Dance is cool. It's a radio joint. I already pictured myself with a double shot of Henny in a bar or club getting twerk while I hold myself up on a wall blazed out my mind.

Expectations for the Album has decreased and I'm low key getting nervous he about to pull a Abel and drop a mediocre Album.

What i came in here to type..

As somebody that's spent some years in ATL....I still can't get over how Drake got ***** globally calling Canada "The 6".

The real "6" is Zone 6 East Atlanta. Will always be. Word to Gucci

That **** is so ****** weak to me. It's so wack.

Drake has never had a fly album cover. They're all wack as hell.

Those photoshopped Views covers are hard.

NWTS is dope album cover.. Young Drizzy juxtaposed to grown Drizzy I thought everyone loved that.

Take Care cover is dope but it's always gonna be funny given the photoshops :lol: I looked up Filip Pagowski and saw he designs Comme des Garcons so he kept the Views cover minimal I guess. It's not my favorite but it's aight.

I guess London has some sort of significance to the album. Pitchfork confirmed it's not the cover so The Fader taking L's for lying.

One Dance is currently number 1 in over 30 countries.. I wonder where it's gonna debut on the charts next week.

NWTS is dope album cover.. Young Drizzy juxtaposed to grown Drizzy I thought everyone loved that.

Take Care cover is dope but it's always gonna be funny given the photoshops

Seeing a man's head in the clouds is as soft as it gets. I'm good. **** looked like Katy Perry's album cover to me.

Take Care was wack. There was a pic inside the booklet that someone used as an album cover. Thought it looked tough.

Seeing a man's head in the clouds is as soft as it gets. I'm good. **** looked like Katy Perry's album cover to me.

Take Care was wack. There was a pic inside the booklet that someone used as an album cover. Thought it looked tough.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. He should just keep the simple ugly drawing thing. When he tries to overdue it it comes off as moist

hearing this might be a 3 disc album now :nerd: but if it's like those songs he just released i'm not sure if i'm gonna like it or not :x

Damn, I haven't heard that song in years. That joint was tough. Drake has had mad work done to his face. Hahahaha, wow. He looks like fake Drake in that pic.

Back
Top Bottom