🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

I checked the address and there's no building there. It's in Wynwood so it's not too far from me. They're probably gonna have some tent set up there.

@GInfante you really wear a 2XL?

Yea haha, and from what I saw on ig, it was mainly 'Views' t shirts, white and black

This is supposed to be a double disc album? 

Hope not

Drake said it's not a sure thing but there's gonna be a lot of music. A ghost producer named Joey Codeine claims he knows it's a double disc. One called black and the other white. Ye stans were killing him on KTT for claiming he produced on TLOP but dude seems to know something we don't.

Last edited:
I checked the address and there's no building there. It's in Wynwood so it's not too far from me. They're probably gonna have some tent set up there.

Yea haha, and from what I saw on ig, it was mainly 'Views' t shirts, white and black
just got back from the pop up, it was like 500+ deep out there

yea I got a black views tee

YesJulz was out there, she's mad average, complete butterface

just got back from the pop up, it was like 500+ deep out there

yea I got a black views tee

YesJulz was out there, she's mad average, complete butterface

[emoji]128563[/emoji]

This is supposed to be a double disc album? 

Hope not
Drake said it's not a sure thing but there's gonna be a lot of music. A ghost producer named Joey Codeine claims he knows it's a double disc. One called black and the other white. Ye stans were killing him on KTT for claiming he produced on TLOP but dude seems to know something we don't.
We'll find out soon enough. Friday right?

Yeah I could be wrong, but from everything I've been gathering this is almost assuredly a double album. 

Tory Lanez subtweeted about the fact that he did the double album earlier this year before Drake.

- Official release date is the 29th, it's confirmed.

- Yes Juelz is your average white girl with a fat transfer. Does nothing for me and the broad is a closet racist.

Last edited:

29th is the release date

But isnt apple streaming it this friday?
where you hear this fam?
nerd.gif

It's gonna drop on Apple Music on the 29th.
OVO Radio , Exclusive for that week, release everywhere the 29th

I listened to Comeback Season today, forgot how much I loved this tape. So many great tracks on here.

I listened to Comeback Season today, forgot how much I loved this tape. So many great tracks on here.
Soon as ya hear it ya quote it,

They tryna be the one that I den' left out the show with,

But trust me I'm aware, and my car's right there,

is this interior enough for ya' interior motivessss?

And ya ex man is a hater, officially,

Prolly' cause he know i'm exactly what you wish he'd be,

yeah, that's the reason why he looking hard,

Cause' I den' snatched the chips ahoy out his cookie jar,

he just mad cause' his girl at the house with her tongue stickin out like the Michael Jordan Rookie card

Whew 
pimp.gif
 First Drake record I ever heard. Just donned on me that I've been listening to dude for a long time. Like, I remember anticipating So Far Gone the entire year leading up to that release. . I remember listening to RFI man.

I remember when I heard Comeback Season and couldn't believe he was spittin like that comin from Degrassi :lol: I still listen to this tape along with Room for Improvement.

Back
Top Bottom