🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Cole is actually sitting on the roof and you see him. This **** looks real dumb. Cover would be 100x better without him in it.

Not gonna say 100xs better, but it would be slightly better if he didn't photoshop himself in the pic. The pic is just bland.

Of course Forest Hill Drive cover was classic
It's not doing to much
Just a man sitting on the rooftop chillin

Drake went all king of Toronto on this cover

I don't even mind the "King of Toronto" thought, but it could've been done a lot better than photoshopping himself into a stock photo of the CN Tower.

His legs are actually casting a shadow and like IHaveAQuestion posted, he did do a photoshoot a while back involving a helicopter, so it might not be a Photoshop on the real. Just a picture taken from a very typical angle.

One way or another though, it's cool.

Predictable, but to the point.

Decent enough to where I may go ahead and use it despite probably having seen some better fan covers on KTT.

Last edited:

why they do this man :lol:

:lol:

no way it's real

his jeans are even too bright, he's in the shadow portion

plus anything that high with no wind obstruction is violently windy

not to mention the stock photo has already been shown

Album cover got me hype. I know 6 God going to hook me up with something for them late night drives this summer :pimp:

album cover is fire....i just hope this has atleast 10 tracks of that 5 am in toronto flow

i just wish* ahead of time cause i can almost bet he wont have not even one song with bars like 5 am in TO

embarassed.gif

what am i going to do if drake sells out now that the weeknd sold out........

I'm seeing dudes say they excited I'm assuming the track list dropped. U ****** in here happy over a album cover? Omg yes, it's lit omg I'm so amped now.

Last edited:
Cover is meh. But that's not important. 'if you're...' has a damn ransom note as the cover and that was a masterpiece. So it debuts Friday on Apple Music, right?

album cover is fire....i just hope this has atleast 10 tracks of that 5 am in toronto flow

i just wish* ahead of time cause i can almost bet he wont have not even one song with bars like 5 am in TO

:wow:

6 tracks of real rap
6 tracks of feels
6 tracks of emo growing up and black and Jewish feels
1 braggadocio I'm better than everyone banger

It's pretty much gonna be your normal Drake album

Cover is meh. But that's not important. 'if you're...' has a damn ransom note as the cover and that was a masterpiece. So it debuts Friday on Apple Music, right?

Friday a cometh :pimp:

OVO radio has a special episode tomorrow with new music and album details.

Last edited:

Don't set yourself up for that L. :lol: you and I both know that not happening.

Is this a PS? Drake looking like a Mega Man character up there

6 tracks of real rap
6 tracks of feels
6 tracks of emo growing up and black and Jewish feels
1 braggadocio I'm better than everyone banger

It's pretty much gonna be your normal Drake album

I don't know why this description was so funny to me :lol: :lol:

I'm seeing dudes say they excited I'm assuming the track list dropped. U ****** in here happy over a album cover? Omg yes, it's lit omg I'm so amped now.
bro go to the "3 artists you listen to thread" i showed youre baby daddy gucci some love , stop being jealous that we get music and hits while your artist cant even stay out of jail 

Yeah... I originally followed him cause of the NT Twitter thread ..... But cover is cool.... Just ready for this music though

weird to see so many people expecting a mediocre album ... I think we are in for a surprise
im just scared of a flop after what the weeknd did with BBTM the hills is and was epic but the album.......

its one of those feelings like "drake cant TOP nwts , tc , iyrtitl , tml" .....can he ? 

Back
Top Bottom