🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Lmao u mean 10 bands and 6 man only
I dunno where the hell you got 50 bands and Lou will from :rofl:

Lol I know the names I'm just quoting the lyrics.

It's pretty cool how everyone disagrees on what's his best stuff...that's how you know it pretty much all serves a purpose

NWTS was Drake at his prime imo as a rapper/singer

the same week Views dropped i went back and started to listen to album instead of his newer stuff. it's just crazy how much Drake's music has been dumbed down, dude raps about a whole bunch on nothing most of the time. Budden actually has this guy putting more passion in his raps with 4PM.

While don't you dudes just make a Drake Hate thread like the dudes in S&T made with Kobe. :lol:

Y'all not fooling anyone with this "objective opinion" steez.

:lol:

Every artist thread in here got criticism. Meek, Drake, Kanye, Young Thug etc. Nothing wrong with it either. Threads shouldn't be filled with d riders. Would be boring.

NWTS was Drake at his prime imo as a rapper/singer

the same week Views dropped i went back and started to listen to album instead of his newer stuff. it's just crazy how much Drake's music has been dumbed down, dude raps about a whole bunch on nothing most of the time. Budden actually has this guy putting more passion in his raps with 4PM.
I wouldn't say it's totally dumbed down, but he regurgitated a lot of the same topics in his raps that he has done since SFG.

While don't you dudes just make a Drake Hate thread like the dudes in S&T made with Kobe. :lol:

Y'all not fooling anyone with this "objective opinion" steez.

:lol:

Every artist thread in here got criticism. Meek, Drake, Kanye, Young Thug etc. Nothing wrong with it either. Threads shouldn't be filled with d riders. Would be boring.
Hell I seen people hate on K Lamar for being boring
NT hates everything in general :lol:

The Motion >>> Too Much

Half of NWTS was hard as ****. I might like that album more than TC.

Connect and come thru are the best songs on NWTS

Pound cake was deleted instantly. Jay z verse ruined the song

Connect is trash.... Aiight man that's the best singing Drake song.

Joe Budden pod did a good job breaking down the song, and pointed out a lot of things I thought were about Joe also.

By the time three weeks rolls around Joe's gonna have two or three records in the tuck just waiting.

Connect is the joint when he talk about his heart getting ran over by an 18 wheeler and P power? Yeah, he sounds like a true B when I heard that song. Then had the nerve to sample that classic Trae song crying over a broad. Song is G A R B A G E. I was stunned he didn't get killed for that song. Song is so feminine it needs a tampon.

Drake's - Club Paradise

Still gives me that rush 5 years later

The carefree vibe of production of the whole song. Plus hearing the beat change and the knowledge of Bob Marley at the end over that OVO40 vibe [emoji]128557[/emoji]

The track of a real as f year to me :frown:

Connect is the joint when he talk about his heart getting ran over by an 18 wheeler and P power? Yeah, he sounds like a true B when I heard that song. Then had the nerve to sample that classic Trae song crying over a broad. Song is G A R B A G E. I was stunned he didn't get killed for that song. Song is so feminine it needs a tampon.
He got a habit of sampling classic joints making em moist. I'm disappointed in the ogs for letting it ride.

Song is garbage because of two lines you don't like :lol:

Boy oh boy

Song is garbage because of two lines you don't like :lol:

Boy oh boy
Uh I think he gave more reasons than that to dislike the song js

I liked most of drakes music, my hate comes in from not knowing if he penned the song or not. It's really not a big deal for songs like one dance and controlla, but other songs like too much, yea it matters.

I'm not going to ignore someone always saying he's the best and at the top of the rap game and he's not even writing his own lyrics.

Last edited:
That belongs to 'Club Paradise'
mean.gif
Definitely up there, one of the realest tracks from him.

Back
Top Bottom