🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Video should be dropping soon but either way One Dance is the biggest song out right now

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/7401369/drake-one-dance-no-1-hot-100-fifth-week

I still haven't heard this joint out anywhere. I gotta visit some local white clubs to see if it really got the juice like that.

Drake is one of the biggest stars in rap pap (yes, pap) and is on Apple Records, it shouldn't be a surprise :lol:

Those numbers are made up, he probably sold 800k total, that's Like 50 cent numbers and only having a garbage single on top of that to push that many units foh!

Last edited:
Nah I can believe it. Son signed to Apple and it's not like he dropped a rap album. If it were what a time then I'd call duck tales but a pop album selling like that is no surprise especially with apple behind him.

i consider Drake a pop act, i don't even consider Views a hip hop album at all. there's like what 5 or 6 songs where it's full rapping, then it's something else. he's on Adele, Taylor Swift & Beyonce's wave of pop acts. them other artists might even be on a higher level but he's getting there.

Nah I can believe it. Son signed to Apple and it's not like he dropped a rap album. If it were what a time then I'd call duck tales but a pop album selling like that is no surprise especially with apple behind him.
Exactly 
laugh.gif
.  I mean, son a few pages back said he bought the album before he even listened to it 
roll.gif
.  Drake's stan following is extremely strong, right now.

Exactly :lol: .  I mean, son a few pages back said he bought the album before he even listened to it :rofl: .  Drake's stan following is extremely strong, right now.
Wait I'm confused. You have to buy an album before hearing it (in a piracy free world). This doesn't seem that far fetched to me or a reason to bring up Stannery

Exactly 
laugh.gif
.  I mean, son a few pages back said he bought the album before he even listened to it 
roll.gif
.  Drake's stan following is extremely strong, right now.
Wait I'm confused. You have to buy an album before hearing it (in a piracy free world). This doesn't seem that far fetched to me or a reason to bring up Stannery
Don't play dumb.  You know damn well most people are either DL'ing the album, or streaming on one of the services before they actually buy it.  The only time I hear about people buying an album before listening to it, it's usually women who are tech-slow, and don't know how to find links, or still use  Pandora.

As far as stanning goes, buying someones album before you even hear it is definitely a stan action.  You're basically slurping dude so hard that you'll buy anything he puts out, regardless if it's good or not.  If that isn't some stan ****, then idk what is.

Last edited:
Don't play dumb.  You know damn well most people are either DL'ing the album, or streaming on one of the services before they actually buy it.  The only time I hear about people buying an album before listening to it, it's usually women who are tech-slow, and don't know how to find links, or still use  Pandora.

As far as stanning goes, buying someones album before you even hear it is definitely a stan action.  You're basically slurping dude so hard that you'll buy anything he puts out, regardless if it's good or not.  If that isn't some stan ****, then idk what is.

Back
Top Bottom