🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

65c26e34a8d6653f8aab007226bef83a238bff52.png

drizzy

Originally Posted by RedMan

^^ calm down drake would have popped with or without Wayne. So Far Gone is what put him on the map. A Wayne co-sign isn't strong enough to get you fans ask the rest of YM.

Yeah but Gudda, Cory & Millz aren't being pushed and promoted for whatever reasons.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

^^ calm down drake would have popped with or without Wayne. So Far Gone is what put him on the map. A Wayne co-sign isn't strong enough to get you fans ask the rest of YM.

Yeah but Gudda, Cory & Millz aren't being pushed and promoted for whatever reasons.
For whatever reasons? Maybe because they're terrible artists?

I could easily picture Drake leaving YM in the next five years. Your logic makes little sense. Of course Wayne helped bring exposure to Drake when he first came out, but that has nothing to do with whether or not Drake stays.

Drake has been with his own team from the get go and if he leaves, his sound still stays with him and his fame/popularity won't suddenly vanish if Wayne isn't his boss.

Visually the elevator scene in the CN tower was cool, but conceptually it was stupid cause he was going up and down.

And he had an unlit cigar in the elevator too.

But the video was on point and I look forward to the album.  Drake is one of the few current cats I check for. 

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

And if Pharrell is his self proclaimed idol, why haven't they really messed w/ each other in the studio like that?
nerd.gif
Though Phonte was his idol not Pharrell?

Cuz Gudda and Millz suck and Cory has NO mainstream appeal.
Video is aight, the rent-a-goons look kinda absurd in a Drake video though 
laugh.gif

NT'ers c'mon now
ohwell.gif

Drizzy wouldn't be as popular/well-known if it wasn't for Tune'.

Drizzy would have had probably still alot of ground work to do if Wizzle ain't co-sign him and bring him onto YMCMB.

Drake ain't gon' neva leave. Wayne is the biggest hip-hop star today + Nicki is in a league of her own right now. There is no debating what a force Nicki is.

Of course he gon' stay wit' da winning team.
have to disagree.. just look around at wayne's camp.. what other brotha is poppin.. ok nikki minaj because of her sexual content.. but all them other lamez are bunz.. drake as an independent entity > drake as a member ycmb.. sorry fam

Originally Posted by foxdawg2000

NT'ers c'mon now
ohwell.gif

Drizzy would have had probably still alot of ground work to do if Wizzle ain't co-sign him and bring him onto YMCMB.

Drake ain't gon' neva leave. Wayne is the biggest hip-hop star today + Nicki is in a league of her own right now. There is no debating what a force Nicki is.

have to disagree.. just look around at wayne's camp.. what other brotha is poppin.. ok nikki minaj because of her sexual content.. but all them other lamez are bunz.. drake as an independent entity > drake as a member ycmb.. sorry fam

Especially now that Wayne has fell off so hard. I doubt he leaves though, just off the strength of thier relationship.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Cuz Gudda and Millz suck and Cory has NO mainstream appeal.
Video is aight, the rent-a-goons look kinda absurd in a Drake video though 
laugh.gif
ovoxo...

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

NT'ers c'mon now
ohwell.gif

Especially now that Wayne has fell off so hard. I doubt he leaves though, just off the strength of thier relationship.

Your trolling.

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Your trolling.
Cmon Dipset, 2 straight albums selling a mil in a week... dudes done....

Headlines video is damn good though. When I saw the Rogers Centre roof retracting
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Excited for the album, I know Drake's music isn't for everybody but I definitely enjoy it and patiently waiting on this to drop.

Official/confirmed tracklist should be dropping soon right?

Back
Top Bottom