🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

TripleXL Vol 2 wrote:
Drake ~ HYFR Feat. Lil Wayne from OctobersVeryOwn on Vimeo.

Dope video
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Info on those red and gold OVO crew necks?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I laughed during the HYFR video, but oddly, I like it. I like both videos. I'm glad he didn't work with Anthony Mandler again, I hated those videos they worked on together.
Those crewnecks look nice; would never wear one, though.

Originally Posted by awwsome

This dude Drake got the biggest budget and wackest visuals

QFT....after all these years the actor turned musician can not figure out the music video

I thought they were both dope, HYFR looked like the Jewish Hangover and Take Care reminded me of the Lovelockdown video, I can appreciate the dope (abstract) visuals without trying to "get" it or decipher anything

Take Care wasn't going to come out, if those video shots hadn't leaked last month it would've been shelved.

Why can't this man just stand in front of a green screen and do the bird flap?

Stop trying to be "artistic"

HYFR was a ill video. Drakes come under scrutiny for trying to be too "hard" and having the goons so to see him sort of have fun and do sort of a mockery video was sort of nice to see. It ended up coming out good. The Rihanna video...I don't like the song and the video isn't much better. But its the type of video he needs to drop for his female fans.

Take Care video was great imo.. Not overdramatic like I thought it would be. Just a good minimal concept
smokin.gif

HYFR is his best video to date no doubt
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WE GET MONEY

^ I concur, that HYFR video was sick. Wayne had me cracking up with the mask
laugh.gif

Yea for a second I thought Wayne wasn't in the video
laugh.gif
. Just for a second though. Lil' X did him right. I wish X would do more videos.

Take care video sucked. HYFR was a cool video though. Lil Wayne continues to prove how much of a clown he is though. Doesnt Frank Ocean wear that panda mask? (it's still lame regardless of who wears it though)

Originally Posted by rocyaice

HYFR was a ill video. Drakes come under scrutiny for trying to be too "hard" and having the goons so to see him sort of have fun and do sort of a mockery video was sort of nice to see. It ended up coming out good
smokin.gif
This

Back
Top Bottom