🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

This album is flat out boring. Wasn't really feeling anything til Redemption. Dude is really trying with this dancehall ****. It's pretty much a R&B/dancehall/Pop album. Then when he's rapping it's a bunch of wack lines. The album just sounds empty.

Controlla is just bad. That's the song y'all been talking bout. :lol: :smh:

I still can't mess with PND. Dudes voice is terrible. He's a good writer though.

Another corny joint from him and Rihanna. :lol:. Girl look good but she can't sing for ****.

Nothing really stood out on this album to me. Some of these songs woulda been better if he gave them to Bryson Tiller (Redemption, Faith, Fire & Desire). This is his worse project to me. I wasn't even feeling NWTS or IYRTITL like that but they had a few good/great songs on it. Not on here.

Me and boy was arguing about take care or NWTS being his best album.

That's the best thing about Drake music everybody rock with a diff album more than the other.

I think in time this will be up there with take care. It has had that same movie vibe to it. Like it's telling a story. :pimp: had to ride to it last night.

Finally listening 
nthat.gif

Heard everything up until Grammys.

The OG version of Controlla is much better.

The first 2 songs were horrible.

The DMX sample song was cool until he started to stretched his vocal cords.

Also did I heard a Jeremih feature or sample on that PND song?

Is it just me or does anyone else see nothing special about the album? Mediocre at best. Super disappointing because I was hyped for it.

Hype
Weston Road flows
Still Here(Quentin Miller :nerd: )

i know imma burn those a lot.

So far so good, halfway thru.

Last edited:
Vividseats seems to be legit its like stubhub, checks out on BBB.

Just played Trophies and Days In The East for the 200th time. Son's quality has really dropped. He need to get back with his old writers or something.

That Feel No Ways record is bad but that can be a hit. I can see white folks loving that. :lol:

One thing I've noticed it that it's under cash money still; I thought he dropped Too Late to ensure he was no longer under contract with them?

Waiting for someone to upload a fixed version of controlla on soundcloud

With Drakes two verses and Popcaan

How y'all going to this mans concert with these songs being played. I hope your girl wanted to go because if you're going with a bunch of bros how you supposta get hype with these mushbutt songs playing.

Was expecting bangers but will give it another listen.

Views about as disappointing as BvS. End result didn't justify the massive hype for either
How y'all going to this mans concert with these songs being played. I hope your girl wanted to go because if you're going with a bunch of bros how you supposta get hype with these mushbutt songs playing.

accreate. 

Just gave it another listen. Nothing changed

All this dude **** starting to sound the same

Future verse even worse than I thought it was initially

Back
Top Bottom