🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Scary Hours 3 11.17.23

Lol @ NWTS now being Drake best album. Revisionist history is crazy. Take Care is his “Thriller” album...

Rappers don't retire they let the game retire them. That's how it's been and how it should be.

I don't think he's retiring just yet, he's still got like 5 years left

"Best I Ever Had" seems like a decade ago
Decadent flow and I still got a decade to go

He also said “I’m assuming everyone is 35 and under, that’s when I plan to retire, man it’s already funded”

Who knows :lol:

Lol @ NWTS now being Drake best album. Revisionist history is crazy. Take Care is his “Thriller” album...

He’s mentioned NWTS being his personal favorite, but you right...TC solidified him and took him to another level

If anything, TC is his signature sound, while NWTS was his best put together album IMO

Based off his Rap Radar interview and what 40 said on KD’s podcast, I don’t think this is a retirement album.

And I said it earlier in the thread, if you doing the Mike Jack comparison, Scorpion is Thriller. Three number 1s, four top 20s, all types of broken streaming records.

Yea true. I mean I could see him ploying it like how HOV did it and make some comeback album but I do think he has plenty of years to keep making music

Are you ever right about anything?

I think most would agree

484CAC7C-CBDB-4A1B-82B7-F5E44DDD9B52.jpeg

Copped a hat and black rose tee

REALLY want that hoodie and cherub tee but couldn't snag in a small or medium. If anymore go up or somewhere else please please holla, def need

I can see take care being someone's favorite Drake album but nwts just didn't do it for me.
Iyrtitl is hands down my favorite

Back
Top Bottom