01.6.11 | Motorola is going to change the GAME...

Change the game? Uh....no. Another nice tablet in the market to look forward to? Yes.

Change the game? Uh....no. Another nice tablet in the market to look forward to? Yes.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Honeycomb OS�
wink.gif

The Motorola tablet will do better than the Playbook.
Motorola's making a comeback and it's on the back of android.
12/19/1010:07 PM

I been said it.

I've always liked Motorola hardware. Their falling off was not completely their fault as they got completely blindsided by the smartphone wave and had to revert to Windows Mobile.
sick.gif

Now they can stick to what they do best.

The Droid X marked their comeback.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Honeycomb OS�
wink.gif

The Motorola tablet will do better than the Playbook.
Motorola's making a comeback and it's on the back of android.
12/19/1010:07 PM

I been said it.

I've always liked Motorola hardware. Their falling off was not completely their fault as they got completely blindsided by the smartphone wave and had to revert to Windows Mobile.
sick.gif

Now they can stick to what they do best.

The Droid X marked their comeback.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif
@ the shots at the ipad and galaxy tab.

motorola usually makes really solid hardware.

CES should be
pimp.gif
next year.
Dope commercial but I can't motorola. They really didn't recover post-blackberry/iphone takever.

laugh.gif

CES should be
pimp.gif
next year.
Dope commercial but I can't motorola. They really didn't recover post-blackberry/iphone takever.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

laugh.gif

CES should be
pimp.gif
next year.

Which means you haven't tried the Droid X. I don't have it but  a few of my friends do and it's a dope phone hands down. Even the original Moto Droid is a damn good phone.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

laugh.gif

CES should be
pimp.gif
next year.

Which means you haven't tried the Droid X. I don't have it but  a few of my friends do and it's a dope phone hands down. Even the original Moto Droid is a damn good phone.

this is the same company releasing the RAZR2 when Apple was releasing the iPhone 
laugh.gif

still in the red from that one and once the iPhone goes to Verizon it's game over for Motorola

this is the same company releasing the RAZR2 when Apple was releasing the iPhone 
laugh.gif

still in the red from that one and once the iPhone goes to Verizon it's game over for Motorola

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

I was actually gonna wait for the next iPad, but am open to anything while I wait as well, but this statement is pretty true, so I'll wait and see during CES.  I'm so excited, my very first CES
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

laugh.gif

I was actually gonna wait for the next iPad, but am open to anything while I wait as well, but this statement is pretty true, so I'll wait and see during CES.  I'm so excited, my very first CES
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom