01' "BRED" RETRO 1s vs. DMP 09' "BRED" RETRO 1S

I gotta get tha celtic/bull pack....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish the red was the same color as the '01s.
eyes.gif
Oh well, I'venever had a pair of "Breds" so I'll have to settle for the '09 version.

Thanks for the comparison pics.

Love em both but may sell the Celtics... def keeping the BREDS tho!

thanks for the compare pics. 01s look better all day. still no JBs for me this year.

EWWW...... i wish they would stop putting the jumpman on the jordan ones already.... the retros from 01 are much better and more tru to the originals

Originally Posted by pimpala50

I also like that pack myself......they could have put the nike tab on the tongue and got rid of the jumpman logo on the back, but I guess its just another way to tell the difference in the releases......as if the other characteristics doesnt tell it....
Jordan can't put the Nike Air on the tab anymore....

I heard there being sold seppereatly for 110, same with the 7's package, check the jordan website. So im confused......

Originally Posted by stifmyster23

I heard there being sold seppereatly for 110, same with the 7's package, check the jordan website. So im confused......
They're listed as individual shoes on jumpman23, but it's a pack.

uhhh, pretty good i guess, but still would prefer the 01's. then again who wouldn't

Pictures looking DOPE . Cant wait to pick these up . Damn too much dropping this month.

Nice to see a comparison thread.

Like i mentioned in another topic, the sockliner feels like trash compared to 01'.
And im not really liking the discoloration of the red either...but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom