07-14-14 NDC RESTOCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just able to get a size 9.5 in the Shooting Stars Pack. I didn't even know they restocked earlier today. My page monitor went off and I had to keep adding to my cart. Took a good 20 min but finally got it in the cart. Just got the confirmation email too. :smokin:smokin:smokin

What signs?
Tons of stuff that released this quarter and haven't been restocked yet. Somehow that equals everyone has to get up at 9 tomorrow to check their twitter and be disappointed. I think we'll see most everything we want to see restocked but I doubt it will be tomorrow. That isn't going to stop anyone though, Nike restocks are life for some dudes.

Tons of stuff that released this quarter and haven't been restocked yet. Somehow that equals everyone has to get up at 9 tomorrow to check their twitter and be disappointed. I think we'll see most everything we want to see restocked but I doubt it will be tomorrow. That isn't going to stop anyone though, Nike restocks are life for some dudes.
Last line is so true, some people take sneakers way too seriously

I mean when its your only shot at retail for a shot at something you take it.....but yeah this whole all-day restock shenanigan NIKE played today is completely messed up!
Exactly, some people can't afford or just draw the line at some of these resale prices (Royals, Breds, etc.). These restocks, no matter how shady they are, do present a bit of hope to those who missed out in the past.

Last line is so true, some people take sneakers way too seriously
Bruh i remember the last restock thread that was like 2 weeks long, aint nobody leave their house from 8AM- 9PM
roll.gif

Bruh i remember the last restock thread that was like 2 weeks long, aint nobody leave their house from 8AM- 9PM
roll.gif
Told people ROs would release in Feb, called me a liar, low and behold they release the same day I said, yet they stayed stalking Nike since October 
laugh.gif

Tomorrow is gonna be eventful.

roll.gif
THOSE NT NEWS STORY PICS THOUGH
roll.gif
roll.gif

Told people ROs would release in Feb, called me a liar, low and behold they release the same day I said, yet they stayed stalking Nike since October 
laugh.gif

Tomorrow is gonna be eventful.
Hope you mean in a good way
laugh.gif

since it's over and done with. peep the date of the convo. also there are no restocks planned tomm lol[/quote]

since it's over and done with. peep the date of the convo. also there are no restocks planned tomm lol[/quote]
I remember when mysneakerheads on twitter knew about the RO release and time but just gave out a few hints to watch out for something to come and he mentioned that's not the only random release

but interesting info, I'd take it with a grain of salt but will be on the watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom