09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

That's how cotto shoulda fought tonio.

pimp.gif

Son. Where's fam at callin people idiots for sayin shane had a chance?

Shane vs punisher MAKE IT HAPPEN

pimp.gif
Can't wait till June...

Mosley laid down the blueprint.

That man in my avy is gonna get his revenge...

P.S. Punisher is laughin' right now.

MAN BOXING IS A GREAT SPORT MAN!! NOBODY SEEN THIS COMING BUT I'M GLAD IT HAPPENED... I REMEMBER SOMEBODY SAYING THAT MARGIRITO IS GOING TO GO DOWN AS THEGREATEST.. (NOT EVEN CLOSE BROTHER)

mosley was deff on roids dont care what anyone says. hgh like a muuu fuuuuu kaa
roll.gif
roll.gif
sorry but cotto was a much stronger puncher than mosley andmosley looked like he was actually more physical than margarito.

Margarito shut the *!#* up with your excuses. Your %#! couldnt walk let alone keep taking those punches.

I jus don't like the fact that tonio said he felt like he could continue....before he went down in the previous round he was down....
smh.gif

37yrs old and you got that kinda speed and power behind your punch? this dude shane.. is something else

the talk about being in the "prime" simply doesn't apply to shane. dude on some time defying status

boxing in 2009 is off to a spectacular start.

All those people talking that RIP shane garbage are quiet as mice now. Paul Williams been laid the blueprint on how to beat Margarito. People need to stophyping up C-class fighters.

laugh.gif
Nelly

laugh.gif

smh.gif
son had paper mache gloves for his previous fights

laugh.gif
BUSTED

BOXING AINT GOIN NOWHERE!

should be happy i didnt go with all the +%#* i would be talking no way i would make it out alive

i wonder what exactly that illegal substance in his hand wrap was. you have to wonder if tonio had that same substance in his hands in his prior fights. eventhough its too late to prove anything it surely discredits his past performances in my eyes

Cafinest. U aint never lied. Paul stood in there toe to toe. Banged tonio .

Clottey did it while he was still healthy. And now Shane.

I tried to told yall. U fight this dude straight up. No smoke n mirrors

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm watchin this beatdown again

SELECTAH REEEEWINDDDDDDDDDD

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Dawson & Tarver again ?
laugh.gif

What a waste.

^OFT

Tarver can't hang with that young gun. I don't expect Tarver to pull a Roy Jones type KO out his #@#

Back
Top Bottom