09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

dummy
smh.gif
.....is he a nfl prospect or something or this drug money?

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i've said it several times. division 1 athletes should be barred from social networking.
This.
Facebook getting athletes kicked off teams daily. How can this fool be posting picks of his stacks just recklessly like that
tired.gif
. He prolly blew up the spot for a bunch dudes too
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

dummy
smh.gif
No drug dealer would be that stupid.
i didnt call him a drug dealer....i asked if that was drug money.....and bmf flaunted plenty of %+@! so thats not necessarily true

Originally Posted by dreClark

dummy
smh.gif
You don't really believe that.
Most drug dealers would know better than to flaunt their stash like that.

Aint that the 1st crack commandment too?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

dummy
smh.gif
You don't really believe that.
Most drug dealers would know better than to flaunt their stash like that.

Aint that the 1st crack commandment too?
laugh.gif
tired.gif

everything biggie said in that song is what some drug dealers do....his message was basically saying that those things is why they were getting caught up....if that makes sense
laugh.gif

Steal stuff out of dorms.  Get a pass
Choke your girlfriend.  Get a pass
Drink and drive.  Get a pass
Kick the crap outta people on the ground.  Get a pass.
Post on Facebook, get your @#$ off my team. 

Chip Kelly, disciplinarian. 
pimp.gif

Take this with a grain of salt cus I've never heard of this site.

Source Leaks: Usc Placed on Major Probation

Published on February 23, 2010 by Mnofdichotomy in Football

Another giant falls.

Comments (11)|9 Liked It

After a full three days of interviews, including two full days focused on Pete Carroll’s football program, the NCAA has wrapped up it’s investigation of the USC athletic program. And while an investigation of this duration is virtually unheard of, the worst news for the Trojans football program appears to be coming from leaked reports popping up over the last several hours.

One official directly connected to the investigation was directly quoted as saying that the only matter for discussion at this point is the severity of the sanctions. It is all but assured that the Trojans will lose a significant number of scholarships and bowl eligibility for as many as two years, and will not be appearing on television.

http://sportales.com/football/source-leaks-usc-placed-on-major-probation/

I don't even think I believe this myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Statis22

Rich Rod just cant catch a break.
I am really not feeling living in Michigan and having to see the local newspapers go in depth to find practice logs on Michigan when the cross town team is letting felons walk into practice right after being released. Its almost comical and they are feeding the national media.
RR really doesn't have much support. They made a huge press conference on small finding and garbage rules. Thank you so much University. You really helped him out. Brandon can say RR is getting his full support but when his buddies are the ones dropping hints to newspapers and outsiders about the goings-ons at Michigan, you are blind if you don't see whats up. 

This is just another log on the fire that is going to take away from these kids in the offseason. RR needs to grab this team and tell them to not speak to a sole about what happens at practice or anywhere else. Just shut the eff up because the vultures are circling. 

Also, have to love they play these findings up but these pics in this thread pretty much go un-noticed by other universities. Why? Because their papers care about the schools teams and want them to succeed. Not have a smaller school who generates possibly half of the the revenue do better. 

Really hasn't been a fun 2 years to be a Michigan fan. Do not really care anymore. Feel like a sucker for getting so down about everything going on with Michigan but [TO] thats my team [/TO]. Hopefully they can put together some wins but in the state nothing will go down for praise for this school for a long time. Just seems like Sparty is the new fan favorite and it is time to go after Michigan. 
eyes.gif

Steve Edmond is a Longhorn... Sergio Kindle Part 2... Great talent, but probably not a 4-3 LB, but not really a DE...

Looks like a 3-4 OLB...

he needs to hit the weight room bad. He kinda gives off the impression to me that he's only good because he's just bigger than everyone else.

I told someone that about a month ago when we were talkin about Edmonds. He assured me I was wrong. we'll see, I'll keep my eye on him.

Back
Top Bottom