09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

I hope its Texas vs. Ole Miss. Since I have ties to both schools
pimp.gif

Texas wins

Craig Loston gonna be the next beast Safety in college football
pimp.gif

Man it'd be nice to see Berry lifting the Heisman but that's only when if you playing NCAA 10....

I always wondered why is the Big 12 split up like it's SEC/Big East jsut unfair, taking Okie State in that one and might see some of UT's players gointo a soph slump.

National Champ......Penn State VS Florida

Can't wait for Georgia D and Okie State O to face off, they need to invent some camera in football where they have a camera for WRvsDB's stuff likethat, something like when you watching from a different angle for film but for television viewers to see
pimp.gif

Not buying the PSU hype. No WRs on that roster for Clark to throw to. Lee coming back on D will be a help and same with Bowman. The D is going to be tough butI think Iowa goes in there and beats them and gives them the Big 11 title. Iowa is going to have a good O and their D is always stout. Tough to replace Krouland King but the DEs are nasty and so are their LBs. Plus, Jewel Hampton is NOT going to make people miss Shonn Green.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Not buying the PSU hype. No WRs on that roster for Clark to throw to. Lee coming back on D will be a help and same with Bowman. The D is going to be tough but I think Iowa goes in there and beats them and gives them the Big 11 title. Iowa is going to have a good O and their D is always stout. Tough to replace Kroul and King but the DEs are nasty and so are their LBs. Plus, Jewel Hampton is NOT going to make people miss Shonn Green.

Agreed... PSU has not put back to back stellar seasons out there in a long time.. dont see this pattern changing this season either.. PSU will lose 2 games.Even with their charmin soft OOC schedule.

Quarless. Zug, Moye,Brackett, Smith. Brown... plenty of weapons for Clark
grin.gif
. I expect Moye to break out this season.

OSU fans, Mobley is transferring to UCLA. how good is he?

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

grin.gif

Top guy had what? 10 catches last year? I know there wasn't a lot to go around with the 3 that were there for the past 4 years but sill, nothing stands outthat says go-to guy for Clark. He is good and I think the best QB in the Big 11 but if he doesn't have a guy that can get open, teams are going to key onRoyster and Green and make it tough on that O.

grin.gif

he missed a bunch of time with an injury... never seen much pt... I think will the injuries and the player in front of him on the depth chart, he may not ofseen much time... but he leaves Ohio State in good terms.. wish the best of luck to him at UCLA.

How is Mike Adams doing? What is the OL going to look like especially with Tubby Boren out with the bum ankle? Will he be back for the SC game?

ppl were concerned about Adams.. I quess he was not getting reps with the 1st team so ppl assumed it was because of performence, but it was just noted thatAdams will miss the first 2 games due to a suspension... and Boren should be back for the SC game

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Top guy had what? 10 catches last year? I know there wasn't a lot to go around with the 3 that were there for the past 4 years but sill, nothing stands out that says go-to guy for Clark. He is good and I think the best QB in the Big 11 but if he doesn't have a guy that can get open, teams are going to key on Royster and Green and make it tough on that O.
fair enough
ohwell.gif
i think Moye will emerge as our go to guy, abig 6'6 wr. i think Quarless could too if he ever gets his %#!$ together
eyes.gif
but i doubt it
tired.gif

another body on the dline
pimp.gif

Did Craig Loston even qualify? There were rumors he wouldn't/didn't and would have to go the JUCO route...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Did Craig Loston even qualify? There were rumors he wouldn't/didn't and would have to go the JUCO route...

Thats what I was wondering too. Heard 4 days ago he was cleared but nothing after that. We are waiting on Adrian Witty STILL. Hope he qualifies. Need all thedepth at CB this year we can get. Kid can run too. More than likely would still play this year but not until the Big Ten season starts.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
blank.jpg

Rivals.com 2009 Top 100 Players Countdown

[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]http://vmedia.rivals.com/...hotofeature/2pxdot.gif); background-repeat: repeat-x;">
spacer1.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

No. 6: Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant

F580278.jpg

[/td] [/tr][/table]No. 6: Oklahoma State WR Dez Bryant
THE PARTICULARS: 6-2/215, Jr.; Lufkin (Texas) High
THE BUZZ: To put it mildly, he's a big-play guy. Bryant led the Big 12 with 1,480 receiving yards last season. He is the front-runner forthe Biletnikoff Award, given annually to the nation's top receiver. Bryant is a first-round candidate for the NFL draft, thanks to his combination of sizeand speed. Bryant averaged 17.0 yards per catch on his 87 catches, and his 19 touchdown receptions were tied for second nationally. He added two touchdowns onpunt returns.

He's kind've undersized and was buried behind Ohio St's deepest unit. Good luck to him though.

Jordan Hall's looking good. They've been running a lot of pitch stuff for him and he's actually catching the ball out of the backfield...notsomething JT's done since I cant remember.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

real talk....if miami goes 2-2 w/ our first four games then we're finshing 8-4 or 7-5 regular season......now if we go 1-3 or worse idk what the #@%$ we're gonna finish....but i honestly feel like we can go 2-2 to start the season off

The way I look at it the FSU game is the key. If we can handle State we have two weeks to prepare for Tech as home. In this scenario I see us 2-0 going into VaTech with a lot of confidence.

Now if we don't take FSU I see 1-3 with a strong possible 0-4.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Cuz randy won't take a small corner no matter how good he is. He only goes after corners around 6'0".

wow. so he wouldnt take Lamarcus Joyner if LJ wanted to be a Cane?

thats ASININE.
smh.gif

Randys term will be over soon.

this game is @@*#!% Disgusting. please tell me this Ohio team isnt supposed to be one of the best in their state

Back
Top Bottom