09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

GREAT JOB Rich Rod!

pimp.gif

rich rod lost us two games in a row....what is denard doing in after what tate has done the last 5 weeks..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Denard is a great runner but how far can you go with 1:30 left
smh.gif
smh.gif

Serioulsy, our defense makes plays and the 5 turnovers killed us but Tate should have been in.

RICH ROD...GET DENARD IN EARLIER IN THE GAME AND HAVE HIM SIT HIS ^%& INFRONT OF THE HEATER FOR THE REST OF THE GAME!!!!!

Iowa +4 in turnovers and scored on almost every one of them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

/rant

It's Iowa son. This the highlight of their season.
laugh.gif

Denard had like 2 options WIDE open on that play. Tate hits them.

^^^Tate was pulled cuz he was f'in up....

Michigan lost the game with the fumbled punt & with Rich Rod/OC bad management.

They waited way too long to go to Robinson. Normally he gets reps early throughout the game. They waited until about 5 mins in the 4th today. They shouldve hadhim out there as a change of pace like they have throughout the season, especially when they were dominating the LOS early with the run game... and put the%@!!!#! ball in Tate's hands with the game on the line. Robinson has only thrown the ball about 10 times the whole f'in year, so why would you expecthim to be best suited take you down the field with seconds remaining?
smh.gif

Michigan was definitely the better team today. They blew that...

tate hits them? did u watch that game? Tate Forcier was Horrible. in every aspect.

robinson obviously thought 21 was gonna head down field instead of stopping his route.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Michigan was definitely the better team today. They blew that...

lets not go that far

5 Turnovers and still having a chance to win...if iowa was the better team then it was pretty dam close. michigans d made almost every play they had to

Mike I said today.

Gunna, Tate was horrible, but he still is a better passer, has had more experience in these situations. How many passing attempts has Robinson had this yeartotal? Dont know if he "woulda def hit those" like my mans said, but he shouldve been in there....

^^im with u ezflash....rich rod really needs to stop trying to make statements and just win...michigan honestly could be 6-0 but also could be 2-4

Sooooo...who's everyone's top 5?

Mine:
1. Bama 2. Florida 3. Texas 4. VT 5. USC

on another michigan board someone brought up a great point...Tate must have said something to Rich Rod
with that being said, manny harris did the same to john belien and he was also benched....FROM THAT POINT ON MANNY WAS ON FIRE AND TOOK US TO THE TOURNEY. RRwas making a statement...I am upset that he had to do it then but i understand. Michigan football will play everyone they play tough and always makes the gamesexciting. Looking at having tate for another 3-4 years with Devin Gardner and Denard backing him up
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Texas #3 even after their lackluster performance against Colorado? Granted they won, and by a good bit by the end, but to me that score is deceiving.

1. Bama 2. Florida 3. VT 4. USC 5. Cincinnati

how was Texas score decieving? they were close for a half.. the game is 4 quarters.... texas routed them.

As soon as they put denard in there I knew dude was gonna throw a pick
roll.gif

Devin Gardner come on down..

Originally Posted by agold1002

rich rod lost us two games in a row....what is denard doing in after what tate has done the last 5 weeks..
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Denard is a great runner but how far can you go with 1:30 left
smh.gif
smh.gif

Serioulsy, our defense makes plays and the 5 turnovers killed us but Tate should have been in.

RICH ROD...GET DENARD IN EARLIER IN THE GAME AND HAVE HIM SIT HIS ^%& INFRONT OF THE HEATER FOR THE REST OF THE GAME!!!!!

Iowa +4 in turnovers and scored on almost every one of them
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif