[| -- 1/28 Official Boston Celtics @ Orlando Magic Thread 8PM EST TNT Game 1 -- |]

I haven't seen kicks I've wanted for a while but Ray Ray's XII are fuego.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Not trying to be funny, but can big baby dunk or does he not choose to or is he just to big?   The nice pass from garnett was a blocked layup, and other instances in the paint it is always contested layups and not a strong finish (a dunk).  Just my observation.

I was thinking to myself during all of those sequences that Leon Powe would've dunked the ball.

Baby had one really nice dunk a year or two ago (I forget who it was on), but he just doesn't have the lift to do it consistently. He can't finish in traffic for the most part.

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Not trying to be funny, but can big baby dunk or does he not choose to or is he just to big?   The nice pass from garnett was a blocked layup, and other instances in the paint it is always contested layups and not a strong finish (a dunk).  Just my observation.

I was thinking to myself during all of those sequences that Leon Powe would've dunked the ball.

Baby had one really nice dunk a year or two ago (I forget who it was on), but he just doesn't have the lift to do it consistently. He can't finish in traffic for the most part.

Yea, it's too bad that Leon screwed up his knee again because I would've loved to have him back and I think management would've let Davis walk. I just don't know if he will ever be the same. How many knee operations can one guy take?

That man chuck is too funny.
C-Webb:"Batman in the building"
Chuck: "He can drive it right out of town any day now"
roll.gif

Wow. Nice to see Ray shooting the lights out. He's been looking like he's on his way to 6th man status for most of this season.

vince has been absolutely terrible this year... has brandon bass played this season at all? i havent seen him play one minute this year.

home team in black?? nah.. wear those retros in white.

wrong colors always hits a nerve with me

Man didn't know how important Hedo was to this team.
smh.gif

Didn't bass get like a above average contract from them this summer? What was the point of getting him again?

Back
Top Bottom