$1.99 GAS!!!!! I NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE THIS AGAIN!!!! RECESSION FTW???

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

How long before it goes back up tho?
Imma say second or third week in Nov, after election, the prices are going to from a cause of a 'recession' and to make people'happy' and 'content' going in to voting for new offices. But when people travel around Thanksgiving and Black Friday, it's going to goup.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Imma say second or third week in Nov, after election, the prices are going to from a cause of a 'recession' and to make people 'happy' and 'content' going in to voting for new offices.

Why do people keep saying this? Proof? Link?

Mangudai954 wrote:
23MichaelJordan45 wrote:
Barack 0drama wrote:
Imma say second or third week in Nov, after election, the prices are going to from a cause of a 'recession' and to make people 'happy' and 'content' going in to voting for new offices.

if you notice it happens every time election time, I dont know if its coincidence but is def appreciated

paid $2.54 in the 56ace

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

No proof, just common knowledge. If gas was $3.75 a gallon would you be happy to be voting for new offices? Or would you be more happy if gas iswhat it is now, going in to elections?

Keeps going down....

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]National Unleaded Average[/font]

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Regular[/td] [td]Mid[/td] [td]Premium[/td] [td]Diesel[/td] [td]E85[/td] [td]**E85 MPG/BTU adjusted price[/td] [/tr][/table]​

[table][tr][td]Current Avg.[/td] [td]$2.463[/td] [td]$2.569[/td] [td]$2.646[/td] [td]$3.284[/td] [td]$2.284[/td] [td]$3.005[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Yesterday Avg.[/td] [td]$2.504[/td] [td]$2.612[/td] [td]$2.690[/td] [td]$3.316[/td] [td]$2.300[/td] [td]$3.027[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Month Ago Avg.[/td] [td]$3.598[/td] [td]$3.753[/td] [td]$3.866[/td] [td]$4.076[/td] [td]$2.859[/td] [td]$3.763[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Year Ago Avg.[/td] [td]$2.942[/td] [td]$3.123[/td] [td]$3.237[/td] [td]$3.266[/td] [td]$2.382[/td] [td]$3.134[/td] [/tr][/table]​

$2.15 in atlanta

gas prices really depend on the season and also since the election is in 2 days

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by ii2cky

laugh.gif
@ those ppl that bought a dodge with the 2.99 gas deal

roll.gif
word! Bamboozlement at its finest.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dudes where thinking this was a great deal when it was announced.

Ummmmmmmm, it was a good deal WHEN it was announced.

and

Kansas and TN = a toss up between "Cons"
that doesnt apply to MEMPHIS TN

laugh.gif
at people thinking this is cheap gas.

People conveniently forget that gas was < 1.00$ a decade ago.

You have been had

OP where are you paying for a $5 gallon of milk at? I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and I saw a gallon of milk for $2.98. I'm in Charlotte, NC btw.

Back
Top Bottom