#1 Oak Hill Vs, #7 St. Benedict ESPN 9 PM ET. Vol best player in the country

First of all Brandon Jennings has won at every tournament he's played in much pretty much and been the MVP ofmost.� He's the best player on the best team and plays the best competition and dude is averaging like 34 points 11 assists and 7 steals
sick.gif
� and 40 and 15 over his last 7 games.� He's the #1 player on mostpublications but rivals who for some reason have him 8th.�

best player in the country
best point guard in the country.

I think #1 overall is up for debate

And Dexter Strickland is gona give him all he can handle tonight

My fault, thought they were playing St. Pats not Benedict, so no Dex, but..

Samuels then...who I think is overrated

Gotta be glad that we don't play UA next year. I hope we renew the series though.
You and everybody else
devil.gif

But yeah I hope it gets renewed as well even though these last two losses had me
sick.gif
for a week

Gotta be glad that we don't play UA next year. I hope we renew the series though.

haha im glad we played em this year, and not next. even though the result would have been the same, it would have been much uglier next year.

If Chase, Jerryd, and Jordan Hill stay and Lute comes back next year we're going to scare people.

Scare people is an understatement...

We would be a LOCK for the final 4.

At this point I think it has a realistic chance of happening too.

Jerryd won't leave because rose, gordon, and mayo are freshman guards alone that will go above him.

And my dude, loveable bigmike. Are you a ucla fan or a full time arizona hater?

So your telling me that a line up of:

Jennings, bayless, budinger, hill, withey

With horne, negedu, and wise off the bench doesn't register as talented?

I mean damn son get the hate out your heart. I don't particularly like ucla but I can admit when a rival is doing things.

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Jerryd won't leave because rose, gordon, and mayo are freshman guards alone that will go above him.
bayless has been playing so well, i think he can still be a top 8-12 pick in the draft.

Didn't they lost to Rose last year on ESPN2 or something?

From what I can see dude is really nice.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Didn't they lost to Rose last year on ESPN2 or something?

From what I can see dude is really nice.
yeah rose handled that whole squad. Jennings and Nolan Smith couldn't do anything with him

IMO, both Budinger and Bayless are late lotto picks this year

I actually think Chase's game translates better on the pro level

In My Mind,

any idea about Keith Gallon and Gtown?

Bryon-Allen.jpg

For some reason this picture of Bryon Allen scares me.
Oak Hill doesn't look as good as I've seen them in previous years. I'm going to see them play St. Pat's in February. They definitely lookbeatable.

Back
Top Bottom