1 Year Later... RIP GURU

R.I.P. to a true legend. Till the day I heard about this I was still praying for a Gang Starr reunion album. Much appreciation for a rapper that had a unique voice, flow, and rhyme pattern that will never be duplicated.
Probably my favorite Gang Starr song of all time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:

R.I.P. to a true legend. Till the day I heard about this I was still praying for a Gang Starr reunion album. Much appreciation for a rapper that had a unique voice, flow, and rhyme pattern that will never be duplicated.
Probably my favorite Gang Starr song of all time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
:

Mr. Cee killin the mid day mix with the Gangstarr tribute right now and Hot 97 got DJ Premier mixing tonight at 10pm during the FMF show..
pimp.gif

Mr. Cee killin the mid day mix with the Gangstarr tribute right now and Hot 97 got DJ Premier mixing tonight at 10pm during the FMF show..
pimp.gif

I don't know why but I was thinking about the death of Guru the other day.  Can't believe it's been 1 year already.

I don't know why but I was thinking about the death of Guru the other day.  Can't believe it's been 1 year already.

Was playing the Mr. Cee mix on the way home today...
pimp.gif
Gang Starr has been in rotation all day.

RIP to Guru
ohwell.gif

it's already been a year? Feels like it was just yesterday we heard the news. time flies 
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

RIP to one of the best ever.

it's already been a year? Feels like it was just yesterday we heard the news. time flies 
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

RIP to one of the best ever.

Damn, time goes by so fast....

Guru is def in my top 10 of all time....

Listens to "moment of truth"
pimp.gif

Damn, time goes by so fast....

Guru is def in my top 10 of all time....

Listens to "moment of truth"
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom