10 Cloverfield Lane Vol. Secret Cloverfield movie OUT NOW! Vol: Spoiler Warning

I watched it the other day 

Thought it was okay. Ending was unexpected kind of. 
I'm with you. Suspenseful but I honestly expected a different type of movie. I thought maybe half would be in the bunker and the other half would be her surviving.

I put it back after i scrolled up n read some posts ... $24

Last edited:
cloverfield was wild buns

just finished watching this. I love me some Mary winfield.

Movie was creepy af. I liked it. Really had me questioning throughout the whole film....if Dan crazy or is he ahead of the game? Why is this bunker so ill? No tv? Where's Roseanne? DJ still weird?

Thought it was meh the aliens sprayed stuff when she had her mask on, but it quickly dissipated fast af as the next scene, no mask and she's gucci.

So she takes out 1 alien with a random molotov cocktail and suddenly she has the balls to be ellen ripley? k.

:rofl:

Highlight of the movie was John Goodman's acting. Everything else was turrible
All the actors did good for me, didn't like the claustrophobic feeling but that was the purpose of the movie. Decent story, great atmosphere, creative setting, suspenseful. I honestly was not going to see it but I'm glad I saw it.

All the actors did good for me, didn't like the claustrophobic feeling but that was the purpose of the movie. Decent story, great atmosphere, creative setting, suspenseful. I honestly was not going to see it but I'm glad I saw it.

Idk man maybe the title killed it for me. Also how the hell do you take out a alien ship with a Molotov cocktail ? Had shorty out there looking like ant-man in the end

Idk man maybe the title killed it for me. Also how the hell do you take out a alien ship with a Molotov cocktail ? Had shorty out there looking like ant-man in the end
Ok, gotta admit that was ridiculous. And the title had me expecting a giant monster, but in its own right, it was a solid movie.

watched it for the first time today... it wasn't what i was expecting at all :lol:
i thought Goodman's role was gonna be a crazy serial killer one.
it was an ok movie

at the end of the movie I was convinced that the writers came up with about 8 directions the plot could go in and just said "ahh **** it, let's do it all"

JJ Abrams’ ‘God Particle’ Is Next Film in Cloverfield Series

The mysterious upcoming J.J. Abrams-produced film”God Particle” will be the latest movie connected to the producer’s cult hit “Cloverfield,” an insider familiar with the project told TheWrap.

Not only will “Particle” be the third in a series of connected “Cloverfield” films, but Abrams and studio partner Paramount Pictures are quietly developing more movies for the shared universe, the individual said. Both parties hope to release a new film in the shared “Cloverfield” each year, the insider added.

Fans of “Cloverfield” and its cinematic cousin “10 Cloverfield Lane,” which starred John Goodman and was released in March, speculated the “God Particle” was indeed connected to the same universe when the project was announced in February.

“Particle” is about a team of astronauts who make a “shocking discovery” and end up fighting for survival in what is described as an altered reality. Julis Onah (“The Girl Is in Trouble”) directed from a script by Oren Uziel. It stars David Oyelowo, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Ziyi Zhang, Elizabeth Debicki, Daniel Brühl and Chris O’Dowd.

The film is set to open wide on Feb. 24, 2017 — though footage from the project is expected to be presented to reporters on Thursday in New York. Studio head Brad Grey will personally present highlights from the upcoming slate at the event, and do a similar event on Nov. 2 in Los Angeles on the Paramount lot. The insider was present at an event leading up to those presentations.

That's kinda cool, I just hope the upcoming movies flow better from start to finish than cloverfield lane.

Back
Top Bottom