10-year old refuses to recite Pledge of Allegience until there is liberty and justice for all.

didnt watch the vid... but by OP's title Im guessing this kid is taking a stand for minorities?

if so
pimp.gif

Lil dude's gonna' have a rough life growing up in Arkansas thinking like this.

After Balloon Boy, there's no way I buy this, though. His parents put him up to it.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Lil dude's gonna' have a rough life growing up in Arkansas thinking like this.

After Balloon Boy, there's no way I buy this, though. His parents put him up to it.
Church.

The story should be about how his parents have constructed an idealized and unrealistic view of society for him, and he's taken it to the next level andmade it his "own" thoughts. Lots of kids think this way until they grow up and realize the world isn't so simple.

I guess i'm the only person who thinks that his dad completely put him on to this. Also, correct me if i'm wrong, because I very well might be. Imyself am speaking through my parents who say that you don't have rights until youre a certain age? Is this true? For example, some states that have teencurfews, wouldn't teens have the freedom of assembly? Which is why I'm asking if you don't have right until youre a certain age and independent.

pimp.gif
awesome.

but he did forget to include one more injustice in our world, which is teh widening gap between rich & poor.

Originally Posted by wildcard

I guess i'm the only person who thinks that his dad completely put him on to this. Also, correct me if i'm wrong, because I very well might be. I myself am speaking through my parents who say that you don't have rights until youre a certain age? Is this true? For example, some states that have teen curfews, wouldn't teens have the freedom of assembly? Which is why I'm asking if you don't have right until youre a certain age and independent.
This...

laugh.gif

I wasn't even aware of any of the things the little dude mentioned....
Gays and Lesbians?? I didn't even know what that was!!!!!!
Shoot all I was worried about was getting home on time to catch the 3 o'clock pokemon episode!

laugh.gif

I wasn't even aware of any of the things the little dude mentioned at age 10....
Gays and Lesbians?? I didn't even know what that was!!!!!!
Shoot all I was worried about was getting home on time to catch the 3 o'clock pokemon episode!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by wildcard

I guess i'm the only person who thinks that his dad completely put him on to this. Also, correct me if i'm wrong, because I very well might be. I myself am speaking through my parents who say that you don't have rights until youre a certain age? Is this true? For example, some states that have teen curfews, wouldn't teens have the freedom of assembly? Which is why I'm asking if you don't have right until youre a certain age and independent.
This...

im studying law, so this might sound snobby u dont have the right to anything. For example the freedom of speech is legally "congress shall pass no lawabridging the freedom of speech, press, etc" this just means that the federal govt cannot violate a right, but on a state to state basis this is allowedand is usually overturned in the supreme court if it is considered unconstitutional.

laugh.gif
What country is this kid living in? Liberty? Justice for all? Those are just words on a paper.

Damn, we need more educated 10 year olds like him. He's extremely articulate for his age. Seems millions of times smarter than his dad. Props youngin
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom