$100K offered for Jordan-Russell charity duel

The guy who proposed this is mildly-******ed.

The home opener for the Utah Flash?
laugh.gif

And I doubt MJ would ever do it. Nothing to gain, too much to lose. But if he would, believe we'd seen him come back in some unbelievable kind of shape andconsidering it wouldn't be an actual NBA game, with crowd noise and music, but just two guys playing one on one, I don't think kids under 13 would beable to comprehend the massive amounts of ***# talking from Mike alone.

Originally Posted by tylerdub

I think if Mike decided to do this and had a couple months he would train like Rocky. This dude is the most competitive organism in the universe. He would be doing 3 a day practices until the showdown.

thats what i'm thinking. dude would be running in siberia w/ tires chained to him

Its a lose-lose situation if Jordan accepts. He wins the duel....people brush it off because he is supposed to win. He loses.....well, he loses. He doesnt needthe 100 grand so there is no benefit to doing this.

I'll be headin up to utah for this game lol
Will never happen...unless russell starts showin up to the michael jordan adult camp every year

You guys can't read, it clearly said "$100,000 donation to the charity of the winner's choice". The money would go to a charity not Mj orBryon. Obviously, MJ doesn't need another 100K.

But with all that being said, I don't think he will do it because like somebody previously said, he has nothing to gain and a lot of respect/reputation toloose. MJ has enough cash to donate 100K to a charity if he wanted to, he doesn't need to play a 1 on 1 game to do it.

Back
Top Bottom