11/12 CDP NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by dopestop

copped 2 yesterday on PYS and 1 on jumpman sneakers..
im safe
happy.gif
you got jerked

I swear, ya'll would make a non-reseller such as myself become one for just this one release. You make it hard on yourselves.
laugh.gif

I guarantee some of NT's own hypebeasts will be posting them for $450 in the buy/sell forum
indifferent.gif
. But Im not camping out with a bunch of punk kids to get a low qualitycdp. I pre ordered the taxis just because there arent many OG's out there anymore and i love that shoe but you can find ds XI's everywhere. They are aneasy pass for me, ill stick with my retros

cant wait for this pack to come out. ima camp out just to make sure im gettin atleast 2 pairs

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

I swear, ya'll would make a non-reseller such as myself become one for just this one release. You make it hard on yourselves.
laugh.gif

I know right
laugh.gif
. I don't do the whole re-selling thing but dudesgoing bananas.
im safe
happy.gif

Woah. I would have took my chances bro.

Originally Posted by rjcs03

cant wait for this pack to come out. ima camp out just to make sure im gettin atleast 2 pairs
camp out in cold weather
eyes.gif
/ your gonna freeze your behind

I picked up mine last night for 340 flat. I'm not the only one that got em cause my spot got in 100 packs total (mens and boys sizes combined) yesterdaymorning and had just a few boys sizes left when I got there at 7 p.m. All mens sizes gone, meaning there were quite a few happy campers running around my hoodyesterday. Thank god I asked my boy to hold my pack down cause then I'd be chasing em for the next 2 weeks.

"kays shoes" is sold out as well ,, the owner of "kays" ususally grips around 30 pks ,he flipped them at $460 a pack....

campout? chill...there is way too many to be going around...and to dude who copped 2 off of PYS
indifferent.gif
...u couldnt hold out a week and a half? its astounishing what hype willdo
smh.gif

I just talk to the manager at footlocker near my work place in NYC. They have the shipment in already and he said they got more of this pack then the otherCDP, they usually gets around 150 packs but 240 for this CDP release. There are around 5 sneaker stores around my work place, went to each one of them duringlunch time and all said they will have the packs for sale on RD. I was worried for a while when I read this thread but now it seems like more of a hype thenanything. It shouldn't be hard at all to get this pack...at least for NYC people. Good luck to everyone!!

pickyourshoes sold out, and plus they charge tax for CA residents adn plus shipping makes it around $500. crazy

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

campout? chill...there is way too many to be going around...and to dude who copped 2 off of PYS
indifferent.gif
...u couldnt hold out a week and a half? its astounishing what hype will do
smh.gif

WHOA!!! Isn't 2 packs off PYS approx $920 or so not including tax (Cali)? Wow indeed, god bless dudes with fat cash.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by dopestop

im safe
happy.gif

I guess money aint an option. A little bit of work could have saved you enough to buy a 4th pack I'm sure.

im not gonna be in the states for the holiday.
so i cant afford to miss these

Originally Posted by Hennyluver

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

indifferent.gif
...u couldnt hold out a week and a half? its astounishing what hype will do
smh.gif

WHOA!!! Isn't 2 packs off PYS approx $920 or so not including tax (Cali)? Wow indeed, god bless dudes with fat cash.

im in contact with the co-owner of the website so he let me order max. 2 for 400 dollars each
smile.gif

You guys are better then me paying over retail for ANY store release.

Some of you guys are giving money away.

laugh.gif
You could of got three pks. of the 12/11 for the price you paid for 2pks.

3 for $930 on the r.d....

2 for $920 off p.y.s. , and they wont be shipped until the day before the release , thats a waste of money .....

youll be pissed when there are still a good bit of pks still available at chain stores, like footlocker and so-on, come dec.21st,, 22nd...

should of waited and saved $300.......

to each his own,, i guess......
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom