11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

shoulda been the spacejams...the taxis instead of the black and reds is enough to make me buy this now..

Originally Posted by Rapido27

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Already have mine on hold for me so I'm not sweating this release.
x3

frown.gif
eyes.gif
Got Pics?

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Already have mine on hold for me so I'm not sweating this release.

I wish I could be so lucky.

Imma have to pay an arm and a leg to get these.
tired.gif

I HOPE Im able to pre-order a pack for retal, itd make me feel a lot more comfortable on release day. Im still gonna try and get one on the 26th since I reallywould like two of this pack, but at least one pre-order is what Im hopin for.

Originally Posted by markjo75

Just paid a connect here in NYC 396$ tax included to hold a pair for me. I feel kinda ripped off. I don't care. I don't want to miss this release like I missed the DMP's.

damn.... with 2 more bills.... you can actually get yourself the dmp.... and dmp>>>>> the xi/xii pack. but hey, its your money.

You can get DS OG's of these two shoes on ebay for around $500-$550 combined, so it will amaze me if this pack hits that range on the resale market.

I don't get peoples fascination with OG's…. I understand they were made better back then and I can also see how people like keeping them deadstock fornostalgia purposes, however paying so much money for an older Jordan and thinking you can still wear them is pretty dumb when you can buy a brand new pair forcheap. I think this pack is looking real good, and I'm glad my favorite colorway of XI's is being made.

THE LEATHER ON THE TAXI'S LOOK LIKE OLYMPIANS, OR BALLOONS(STRAIGHT NASTY)...ALL YOU OLD HEADS KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...THE LEATHER ON THOSETAXI'S ARE TRASH, AND ANYONE WHO THINKS OTHERWISE IS STRAIGHT FOOLING THEM SELVES....IT'S NOT JUST JB EITHER...ALMOST THE ENTIRE COMMERCIAL MARKET ISMAKING GARBAGE....BECAUSE CONSUMERS LIKE US KEEP BUYING THIS CRAP.....TO MAKE IT WORSE THEY ARE CHARGING MORE THAN THE ORIGINALS....AND FOR WHAT....IT WAS ATIME WHEN THE LEATHER ON PREMIUM SHOES WAS PREMIUM.....COACH IS THE SAME WAY....QUANTITY OVER QUALITY....GET MONEY FLIPPA!!!

if the purple foams end up dropping b4 these ima have to pass

the more i look at this pack the more i really dont care

All this talk about quality is getting annoying. By now everybody and their mom knows these aren't the best quality so can we stop repeating it? And youdon't have to be an old head to know what good quality is. Yeah I remember when they came out with sneakers with top of the line quality because my parentscould never afford to buy em for me..... I'm not even 20
indifferent.gif

This pack gets meee soo tite ! WTH why are they retroing the taxi's? SMH ...
mad.gif
I own the 2001 Bred XI's & OG Taxi's and im about to sell cause of this mess...LET THE HYPE BEGIN!!! true collectors feel me on thisone...
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom