11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

Originally Posted by wigglez25

heads up to any vegas heads....when i was at NTLV yesterday pickin up the 23's...i asked the main dude if i could copp 2 packs of the 11/12's when they come out....and he said that i would'nt be able to cuz their only gettin a samll amount of packs....i asked him how many and he would'nt/could'nt tell me. He hinted that their trying to invite card members only for the pack....(being a card member works like...buy a sig jordan and get a card for the next release..simple)...theirs only like 12 of us who have cards ....and i still can't copp 2 packs....
eek.gif
....hmmmmmm not saying these will be limited...but if NTLV(one of the big 6) is doin invites only...this could get crazzzzzzyyyy.

What spot in line are you? There is no way NTLV is getting 15 or so packs and my store Suite160 is getting way more then that.
I don't believe it.

heads up to any vegas heads....when i was at NTLV yesterday pickin up the 23's...i asked the main dude if i could copp 2 packs of the 11/12's when they come out....and he said that i would'nt be able to cuz their only gettin a samll amount of packs....i asked him how many and he would'nt/could'nt tell me. He hinted that their trying to invite card members only for the pack....(being a card member works like...buy a sig jordan and get a card for the next release..simple)...theirs only like 12 of us who have cards ....and i still can't copp 2 packs....
eek.gif
....hmmmmmm not saying these will be limited...but if NTLV(one of the big 6) is doin invites only...this could get crazzzzzzyyyy.
ilive in vegas and i NEVER go to niketown.... they usually dont carry enough packs and there are WAY to many people that go down there so yourchances of getting them are not good. i always go to the meadows mall. they always carry multiple packs at multiple stores and they dont let you line up in themorning. so as soon as the mall doors open (6:45) i go down there and im always first in line and i get my pack or packs hassle free

^^^^ ppl dont worry bout it gettin that crazy.....I STAY IN DETROIT AND ITS THE WORST BUT IF U GOT YO MONEY AND GET UP EARLY ...DONT WORRY

hey, im looking to split the xi/xii pack also. size 8.5 or 9 im looking to get the xii taxi. so anyone wanting the xi,email me and we can talk about who isgoing to buy the pack and split it up. serious 100% redsoxirish@msn.com

I hope they are...the only thing with it being a big release is that every Watanabe shoe head will have a pair. It also means we all won't have to fight ashard to get them.

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Im coppin 3 possibly 4 pk's I got 3 on hold already,, vip status.....

WOW.. talking excessive.. well it make sense its the best pack of the year.
i might cop 2..

Originally Posted by Diab0531

eek.gif
ilive in vegas and i NEVER go to niketown.... they usually dont carry enough packs and there are WAY to many people that go down there so your chances of getting them are not good. i always go to the meadows mall. they always carry multiple packs at multiple stores and they dont let you line up in the morning. so as soon as the mall doors open (6:45) i go down there and im always first in line and i get my pack or packs hassle free

move to NEW YORK & you dont have to worry on getting your packs, sneaker stores are everywhere.. as long as its not extremely limited, you can cop as muchas you can..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iwantem

From what i heard stores that are getting these are getting ALOT. I've heard that from a couple stores. The hype on these made JB do it.

Very true .. most spots are getting way more , one spot by me is getting 100+ .... and they usually get around 40-50 .
Originally Posted by The J Collector

Im coppin 3 possibly 4 pk's I got 3 on hold already,, vip status.....

I have a few on lock but I dont think of myself being a VIP ... calm down . Anyone can get a shoe on hold .

Back
Top Bottom