11/12 Topics MERGED!!!

seriously can anyone rate the sizing...i got a sz 8 in the XX3's and an 8.5 in the carmine VI's, do they fit true to size????

thanks, it's greatly appreciated.

I have already heard stories about dudes getting robbed in brooklyn not only for the pack but while they were at it they robbed them for therecars... and my boy told me he was in Jamaica queens and seen some kid get slapped and get his pack taken from him at 2:45 in the afternoon,,,, crazy world....

Originally Posted by Jordanforever08

I have already heard stories about dudes getting robbed in brooklyn not only for the pack but while they were at it they robbed them for there cars... and my boy told me he was in Jamaica queens and seen some kid get slapped and get his pack taken from him at 2:45 in the afternoon,,,, crazy world....
Some dude got shot in Atlanta for his pack I believe.

Ok....UPS just dropped off my PYS purchase...
below are the pics...Now I am a hard core Jordan Shoe Fan!
I paid $459 for nostalgia...and I am happy I have them...

but these are not even CLOSE to even RETRO 01 Quality...

Check the pics with the cushion....yes, that is almost foam like...spongy really...
The inside where the tongue meets the insole...feels like it could fall apart in the third quarter...

In my opinion...JB didn't really decide til the 11th hour and rushed these out...

These are worth no more than $200....NO MORE...

$310 for both is great!! the Taxis are AMAZING Quality...sorry for no pics...I'm 26 and I acted like a 10 year old when the door bell rang...lol
Ill try and post more pics later...

Let's focus the rest of the week not on getting them, but where did JB go wrong in letting the core fan base down?
75a25e2e2fcf1e18f4e9be80a14d3d3d1e1f6f5.jpg
e8335d3bea1cca64e752f3ac96b96b232f387f1.jpg

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by ironthroat

Finishline in Great Mall, Milpitas, CA started taking pre-orders this morning, and there were about 60 ppl lining up there. It was totally sold out in 30mins by pre-ordering. From what I heard was they only got 30 packages throughout all sizes. I can't imagine how it could go worse on 12/20.
tired.gif
you might not have wanted to report that. If thats your spot they'll lose their JB account if anyone sees that

oh well, i have other options... plus i never said where it was

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Check the pics with the cushion....yes, that is almost foam like...spongy really...
That's how my 01 retros feel....
Not mine...
The XI never felt this "spongy" kinda like foam peanuts...all in all...I am happy but for the price...oh well...

Enjoy Everybody!!!!

Like I said, I think mad people are going to be pleasently surprised come Sat at the XII they are solid....nice all around

96 hours...lol...unless your pockets are deep...

I think the hype is only because of Christmas...had these dropped last week or last month...it would have been crazy but not $500 a pack crazy...

When will they make the official post? When they do, will they move this stuff there like what they did to make this post?

Originally Posted by Litflynt

96 hours...lol...unless your pockets are deep...

I think the hype is only because of Christmas...had these dropped last week or last month...it would have been crazy but not $500 a pack crazy...
I doubt it.

I seen them in person today ,, the red on the 11 ,
looks like a faded red,on the bottom there darker..

/\/\(there not pink like ppl were sayin btw)

The 12's black leather isnt as textured as the past retros,or o.g.'s, the cdp 12's aint near the comfort of the retro 12's .......

overall this is a great pack ,both shoes are fresh ,and besides a few small differences there built fairly well.......

Originally Posted by sthebest1984

XxHonchoxX wrote:
Originally Posted by sthebest1984

XxHonchoxX wrote:
Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by DaBoyWonda

i know im stepping in a pool of sharks, but the OG shape for both XI and XII's look bulky. Trust me im no noob but lets be real.
I was comparing them to the CDP, and the CDP has a cleaner look to them overall.
yea...and the OG's ......too much patent and its all high up on the shoe and crap
looks weird.

But the 01 retro's look better.........01>CDP>OG
ohwell.gif

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif
its just my opinion and im sorry i don't like OG's just because they're OG's
i think they the patent leather cut looks weird and thats me.
laugh.gif

OG's look better because of the quality materials and the more well shaped toe-box. The '01 toe box looks huge and bulky. So once again,

af3363fc44e143700b5dcbaa4527f312cae44a45.gif

OGs�have quality material? Sorry but Im going to have to disagree.
-OGs patent leather creases easily. My boy wore his OG�Bred XIs 3-4 times and there were creases already.
-That soft leather in the back is good and all, but it looks like crap after awhile due to it creasing .

I'm tired of people using the word "quality" like its going out of style. People are quick to scream about bad quality when they see glue stains and other insignificant problems. These people probably weren't even�old enough to see Jordan actually playing on the Bulls
roll.gif

��
It's your opinion, and I respect that, but majority of NikeTalk will say OG's are better because there OG's, but I have justifiable reasons.

* And I don't know about your "Boy" and his OG's but I've never seen them do that in 11+ wears.

Not me. I too have OG Bred XIs and I don't care what the rest of Niketalk thinks or says, the quality wasn't THAT outstanding.

I don't appreciate the parenthesis around the word "Boy" either. It insinuates that I'm making this up to discredit these shoes, which is not what I'm doing. OG XIs had thinner patent leather and if you wear them for a good amount of time, you will notice creasing. It's mostly on the sides of the shoe and not the toebox, which is why you haven't noticed it.

You can think what you want, but I'm not the type to convince myself that all OG Jordans used to made with such high standard quality. You must realize that this is 2008 and shoes in general are more expensive to produce, so naturally theyre not going to be exact to what you remember them being like. I can see shoes like this year's round of Jumpman Pros being bashed because they are radically different that the OGs. But the XIs and XIIs�basically look like the previous retros, with minute changes here and there.

If you choose not to cop, thats on you. I for one am copping this pack to finally have Taxis and have another pair of Bred XIs.��
60e16b464907c346f94d21a4e7b9623b85627844.gif

Sorry if I was trying to insult you by putting boy in quotes which I wasn't. Sir, I just believe that OG's have a greater feel to them. I respect youropinion on this but I'm just trying to throw out my reasons why OG's are better than retro's.

happy.gif

Originally Posted by StangzNkickz50

This release has done nothing but make too many people join NT lol

Mainly resellers
grin.gif

When will they make the official post? When they do, will they move this stuff there like what they did to make this post?
More than likely a brand new post.

Back
Top Bottom