11 dead rappers, in order of greatness, on the 12th anniversary of Big L's murder

Pac @ 4? COMPLETE BS when he had a larger catalog (with MULTIPLE classics) than everybody in the top 3 spots.

All Eyez On Me, Me Against The World, & Makaveli: The Don Killuminati >>>

I bet a New Yorker made this list

Pac @ 4? COMPLETE BS when he had a larger catalog (with MULTIPLE classics) than everybody in the top 3 spots.

All Eyez On Me, Me Against The World, & Makaveli: The Don Killuminati >>>

I bet a New Yorker made this list

MAC D.R.E. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

for pac to be # 4 this list has lost credibility

How in the hell are you goin to give Pac number 4? He fathered Rap! He fathered BIG lol too bad you BIG fans don't wanna admit that!

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

for pac to be # 4 this list has lost credibility

How in the hell are you goin to give Pac number 4? He fathered Rap! He fathered BIG lol too bad you BIG fans don't wanna admit that!

List was solid but Pac not being in the top #2 is something severely wrong. You can debate who's #1 and i'm sure 50% of the people will and 50% of the people won't. But that discussion is among those 2 and those only. While I respect Big L's lyricism he's not touching anything Pac or BIG ever did.

List was solid but Pac not being in the top #2 is something severely wrong. You can debate who's #1 and i'm sure 50% of the people will and 50% of the people won't. But that discussion is among those 2 and those only. While I respect Big L's lyricism he's not touching anything Pac or BIG ever did.

Back
Top Bottom