11 Year Old Boy Kills Albino Deer

Lil homie should've captured the deer and trained it to be his noble stead. Imagine rolling up on women with an albino deer. The yambs would be flowin bruhs screw ridding in that M6 when you got an albino deer to roll up on. Lil homie a dumbass

I would've loved to have that on my wall. Hopefully the kid's family turn it into a wall mount. :pimp:
Oh yeah, and hopefully they actually harvested it and not killed it because of it's rarity.

It sounds like the controversy is around the father letting the kid take the shot, not that the deer was killed. 

laugh.gif
 @ some of the responses in here.  Deer hunting season is for population control which is why you can't just hunt deer whenever or where ever you want and yall are acting like people shoot deer and leave the carcass laying around. People do eat deer or use the furs. 

Not a hunter but I understand why people hunt. Deer are everywhere in the midwest. 

I sincerely hope you are vegetarian the way you are talking down to people when you clearly have no experience or grasp on the subject.
I don't know one deer hunter who doesn't eat their kill. 

The OP clearly asked for our thoughts on hunting in general that would include hunting for sport and not just deer, I have stated a few times now I understand hunting for food i have NO problem with it.

You must have had a real hard time in school.

deer are nuisance and are the cause of decent number of car accidents, especially in dimly-lit suburban neighborhoods...

Last edited:
I sincerely hope you are vegetarian the way you are talking down to people when you clearly have no experience or grasp on the subject.
I don't know one deer hunter who doesn't eat their kill. 

The OP clearly asked for our thoughts on hunting in general that would include hunting for sport and not just deer, I have stated a few times now I understand hunting for food i have NO problem with it.

You must have had a real hard time in school.

So you assume the boy hunted it only for sport? How do you know?

So you assume the boy hunted it only for sport? How do you know?

To memorialize Gavin's big moment, a taxidermist will stuff and create a full-body mount of the deer.
'It's too rare and too pretty not to spend the extra money and have the whole thing done,' Mick Dingman said.

There was no mention of them using the fur or meat, and again OP asked for our thoughts on hunting in general, if they in fact ate it i have no problem with them killing it, it does seem a lil sketchy to let the kid shoot it but I'm not his dad.

deer are nuisance and are the cause of decent number of car accidents, especially in dimly-lit suburban neighborhoods...
Deer probably say the same thing about humans tho. I mean, they were here before us.

So who's really the nuisance? 

Last edited:
I don't mind or care really. I don't give a **** about no albino deers.

There are so many more important things to be concerned about. 1st world "problems".

Hunting doesn't move me one way or the other. It'd take a whole lot more hunting around the world to negatively effect the ecosystem where it'd then effect us and quite frankly we're doing a better job of that through pollution than with hunting.

Back
Top Bottom