12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

What part of L.A. you from?

Only L.A. folks who think spending $200 on a t-shirt are insecure lames.

You must be a fairfax kid or a hollywood bop.

"exclusive pieces" 
laugh.gif
dead at "a hollywood bop" 
laugh.gif

Will Nike give a coupon or anything for damaged pairs? I got one that should have been a b grade...

Anybody know if it's better to keep these shoes in the box while there not being worn? Or should I just let them sit on my shelf with all the others? I heard about this style yellowing real bad even if not worn..

Leave them in the box without the tissue paper in a dark, cool, dry place.. Such as closet. They will yellow either way, but it will slow the process.

Page Monitoring on FTL is useless to a point 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
It worked, and one of the best ATC services used it and cleaned up. It's not just a regular page monitor btw, this screen shot is just what fit on one page but there was 100's more all for FTL, EB, Champs, FA. i wouldn't call it useless at all.

Last edited:

Uhm...ok. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

Wear what you want BUT don't get but hurt when you post on public forums and social media and get clowned. 
Just bought this shirt in LA last week, bet $1000 you never heard of this brand and if you say you do you're lying. Cost the same as the 11's you just bought. Again, how you dress is on you, don't knock others because they want to be fresh in their own way.
i can google any type of picture you want, pick one that you like, use ps to crop it down however you like, then layer some triangles on top and add some effects and then ill take the design to get screenprinted on a nice white tee for you and mail and ship it to you. i guarantee you it will be exclusive. nobody else gonna have it. ill even send you the .psd. and ill do it for less....

just gimme $150 lol

Last edited:
Anyone else get a flawless pair? After all the Quality issues with previous releases this year, it feels good to get a good pair. Phylon midsole is perfect just like the  low snakeskins that came out earlier this year, no cellulite patent leather like my low concords, no pre-yellowed soles. Sorry for anyone who got a crappy pair, iv'e been there, just feels good to get what you pay for every once and while.

Anyone else get a flawless pair? After all the Quality issues with previous releases this year, it feels good to get a good pair. Phylon midsole is perfect just like the  low snakeskins that came out earlier this year, no cellulite patent leather like my low concords, no pre-yellowed soles. Sorry for anyone who got a crappy pair, iv'e been there, just feels good to get what you pay for every once and while.

Mine are flawless to me, but I don't nit pick either.

What part of L.A. you from?

Only L.A. folks who think spending $200 on a t-shirt are insecure lames.

You must be a fairfax kid or a hollywood bop.

"exclusive pieces" :lol:

LA? Who said I was from LA. Why don't you guys read posts before opening your mouth. I Actually live in SF. Young fairfax kid? Wow, you idiots amaze me more and more.

I don't think any young kid has done what I have in 2014. We'll just keep it at that. Half of you guys that talk Shi*** still live at home. Lmao.

Last edited:
If I'm paying 200 for a shirt it better come with a fine chick who will pull it over my head and slide my arms into the sleeves. Don't have to spend 200 for exclusive shirts, there's companies just starting up and their t shirts are responsibly priced.

I wear levis 508s and 511s, I wouldn't call then fashionable or NTdenim.

I'm referring to skinny jeans, holes on the denim. But again, to each his own.

Back to the 11's. Got them all in with no flaws.

Last edited:
I don't knock the next man for what he wears even though I make fun of the NTdenim wearers, but paying 200, 1000 for a shirt or jeans really is a waste of money if you ain't a celebrity show casing. It's usually just for the wearer to feel good in because majority of the people around you probably don't know or care. Fashion doesn't have to be high priced.

Last edited:
I don't knock the next man for what he wears even though I make fun of the NTdenim wearers, but paying 200, 1000 for a shirt or jeans really is a waste of money if you ain't a celebrity show casing. It's usually just for the wearer to feel good in because majority of the people around you probably don't know or care. Fashion doesn't have to be high priced.

I agree, doesn't have to be high priced. Most people tho who do well will spend that money. Work hard, buy whatever I want that's within my budget. I live in the Bay Area, the tech capital so yea, people don't mind spending that money.

Last edited:
friend of mine put me on to this IG account. Just wondering if anyone has done business with them. Sounds too good to be true people selling J's at retail.
very unlikely that hes makin any money selling for retail still....unless those not real lol taoboa

Which one of yall sporting your pair at work tonight at Cheesecake Factory? Had lunch there earlier and swear one of the waiters/runners topped off the all white uni with these XIs. Dude cutting around the corners with the quickness.

friend of mine put me on to this IG account. Just wondering if anyone has done business with them. Sounds too good to be true people selling J's at retail.

Might be legit, but I wouldn't just based on the fact that the name of the account has an extra P and an underscore on the end. My paranoid self sees that as a red flag. 

As for flawed pairs...mine isn't perfect at all but nothing that is a deal breaker. The PL on the toebox has a slight ridge right in the middle. Unless the flaw was a loose lace loop or unfinished stitching, I'd keep and wear them. 

Back
Top Bottom