12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

i wish i lived so close to my parentals

Believe it or not, smartest thing I've ever done. They're super helpful with the family, good company, and just nice to have around. Good schools, family get togethers are a breeze, etc... Don't get me wrong, we have plenty of Everybody Loves Raymond moments, but good overall...for now.

Did A Millioniare Just Come In The NT thread Bragging Bout Ballin to Kids On Here!?

Hahaha only On NT

2 weeks later.. shoe palace pair finally shows up 
roll.gif

Just called in to FNL. Had them use 5 WC rewards on my 5 orders on the 11s. After one, she thought that was it and asked if there was anything else she can help me with. I indicated I had more WC rewards. She asked if I had more than 2. After the 4th one, she gave me a lecture to call sooner instead of after delivery. Call once I get shipping confirmation.

Now I wait for my discovery to get refunded. $100.

Just called in to FNL. Had them use 5 WC rewards on my 5 orders on the 11s. After one, she thought that was it and asked if there was anything else she can help me with. I indicated I had more WC rewards. She asked if I had more than 2. After the 4th one, she gave me a lecture to call sooner instead of after delivery. Call once I get shipping confirmation.

A lecture lol :lol: ... Like she has anything else to do while shes there "working" ... That's ridiculous. I would have clowned her until she hung up.

A lecture lol :lol: ... Like she has anything else to do while shes there "working" ... That's ridiculous. I would have clowned her until she hung up.

I would.. But she is essentially giving me $100. She was nice about it. Told her that I wanted to wait to see in hand so I don't havta wait on a refund WC rewards if I return a pair.

Also are these outlet 11s perfect? We all sure they weren't sent on purpose because of small defects? Just curious, not trying to down the "come up".

I would.. But she is essentially giving me $100. She was nice about it. Told her that I wanted to wait to see in hand so I don't havta wait on a refund WC rewards if I return a pair.

Also are these outlet 11s perfect? We all sure they weren't sent on purpose because of small defects? Just curious, not trying to down the "come up".

Man who can tell anymore. JB is so hit and miss on quality even if they were B grades they prolly still look identical to release day pairs.

Not the smartest thing to do

Man who can tell anymore. JB is so hit and miss on quality even if they were B grades they prolly still look identical to release day pairs.

Yeah, I compared them to the pair that I got from finish line and they look the same. And just to clarify, these were bought at a Nike Clearance store not an outlet.

Back
Top Bottom