12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

got a pair reserved. only the 2nd time ive hit on this new raffle system. the 1st time was for those bumass bordeaux 7s.

Of course wasn't picked. These Nike raffles kinda reminds me of that sneaker claw machine that nobody wins. Thing is rigged.

Woohoo! Got my pair reserved! My pair from last years release had a horribly protruding crease along the top of the toebox. I hope this pair is better made. 

Of course wasn't picked. These Nike raffles kinda reminds me of that sneaker claw machine that nobody wins. Thing is rigged.
u wouldnt be saying that if you had hit 
laugh.gif

I remember reading that if you win some raffles but don't buy Nike will ban you. Glad I didn't win. I really didn't want them enough so might not have pulled the trigger. I did win on the Chicago 1 raffle and that was a no brainer. My love of kicks is a marathon not a race. If this is how they gonna do it for now on then I gotta make sure to play the game right. I want no brainiers not kinda sorta wanted them wins. Props to those that won and wanted them.

I remember reading that if you win some raffles but don't buy Nike will ban you. Glad I didn't win. I really didn't want them enough so might not have pulled the trigger. I did win on the Chicago 1 raffle and that was a no brainer. My love of kicks is a marathon not a race. If this is how they gonna do it for now on then I gotta make sure to play the game right. I want no brainiers not kinda sorta wanted them wins. Props to those that won and wanted them.

not sure how accurate that is, I won for the Bordeaux 7's and didn't buy them...and I wasn't banned. And I won today, but I will be getting these

Back
Top Bottom