12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

You guys can complain about the price, but you're still gonna buy.

I'm just going to deal with the $200 increase so I can finally complete my XI collection.

$210 huh? (Well $190 with FNL Rewards) Dang, and the price for the 2015 AJ11 (Hoping for Cool Grey's or Space Jam's) they choose to release will probably be even more than that, because it's "Remastered". :rolleyes

Last edited:
shape looks ok. But those outsoles make them look like fakes.
For 200 bucks they should look like thw ogs or at least like the 2001 retros. Pass

I agree, those soles are horrible!

2 less people buying... more for me.

the shape is what we have been getting for the last few years. not even sure why people complain about that anymore.

the shape is what we have been getting for the last few years. not even sure why people complain about that anymore.

I wont pass on these considering I need a wearable pair for the collection. But I hope they change the sole because it looks smokey instead of clear.

I wont pass on these considering I need a wearable pair for the collection. But I hope they change the sole because it looks smokey instead of clear.

Personally, I would reserve judgement until we get official pics. That said, I do not care at all about the tint of the soles.

Dudes will rock the 2000/1 pair with the quickness but complain about the 2014 pair when both are different from the OG.

Last edited:
Holy Grails right there.  Making me feel old.  I had the OG's on release day way back.  That was when you could actually go in a store and cop a pair of Jordan's on the drop days.  No raffles, no craziness.  Majority of people are "Chris Browns" thinking Jordan's always dropped on Saturdays.  I remember having to take off from school on Wednesdays to cop the new Jays.  Legend Blue x's 2 for me.

Yes. I'm not buying that you don't care at all about the tint of the sole. Sorry. What if it's yellow/brown like the 01? U really don't care?
Even if we care, not like our voices will be heard.  Still copping and I'll just moan about it after I wear them, haha.

I think bigj is only speaking of not caring about the original tint on the sole, in terms of the shade of blue/clear. Not that he wouldn't care if it came already yellowed. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom