12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Fake as hell. They look good though, but the fact remains the same. They ARE FAKE. Lol these aren't even in Memphis yet.

Anybody want to legit check this Instagram page claiming he got a real pair? IG handle is: @blazeoncity for anyone interested.

Anybody want to legit check this Instagram page claiming he got a real pair? IG handle is: @blazeoncity for anyone interested.
Got bored so I checked it out. Lmao someone even told him they not real and he said that he bought em at a jordan promotion for $1000

Got bored so I checked it out. Lmao someone even told him they not real and he said that he bought em at a jordan promotion for $1000

So they are fake? Lol that was me, but I'm not great at legit checking especially shoe's that I've never seen the released version of. But they looked suspect to me so I kinda called him out on it. I know people do get early authentic pair's, but when celebrities known for getting authentic pair's early haven't posted anything then someone random posting a picture claiming they are "unreleased exclusives" passing them off as legit makes it suspect off the bat for me when there's not another Jordan on his page.

CRAZY THING IS WE GOT LEGIT PICS OF EVERY PAIR DROPPING EVEN NEXT YEAR PAIRS BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO HAVE LEGIT PICS OF THESE...SMH

^ yes . His pair has a cloudy clear sole. Not even a hint of blue

That's the one thing I did notice and had to bring up, I know I had seen some pictures month's ago where I think I had seen a clear sole but the more recent picture's definitely has that "Legend Blue/Columbia" hue to the outsoles. I feel bad for people who aren't more knowledgeable when it comes to Retro Jordan's and the other popular shoe brand's, because then when they have a lot of money or someone comes around and sells them on the "exclusivity" of a shoe they end up falling for it and usually end up paying crazy prices as well.

CRAZY THING IS WE GOT LEGIT PICS OF EVERY PAIR DROPPING EVEN NEXT YEAR PAIRS BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO HAVE LEGIT PICS OF THESE...SMH

My thoughts exactly. We've been seeing pictures of 2015 remastered Jordans how many months in advance now?

That wasn't a leak, they went to sneaker news sites with samples purposefully and let them take pictures. That was the beginning of the rollout for the next spring launch.

That is a very good point. By this time we should have at least seen one. We saw authentic Gammas early too so why not these? Must be really hard for them to try and figure out what sole to roll with.

Either way I don't mind either version except the colegate mint sole version but with so many people saying fake this fake that who knows but I could believe that. I believe this is what we are going to getView media item 1162368

Is that a 6 I can't really tell? But either way we have seen gammas early and the speculation on if it was fake or not wasn't this bad.

Is that a 6 I can't really tell? But either way we have seen gammas early and the speculation on if it was fake or not wasn't this bad.

Yeah sorry I'm keeping them DS so it's a little tight in there. It's 6/12/13. I vaguely remember the gammas being pretty bad too due to the cloudy sole, people thought they were going to be icy.

Back
Top Bottom