12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I see 4 different blues here. Granted 1 is fake idk maybe it's the lighting
i would only go off of this picture since it came from a jordan brand signee, also it's a size 18. the GS pair and the bottom pair 
54a25da669cb9503890680402b185a2aabc1bc2.gif

What is the meaning of that anyway? How does the backward one look better than the forward facing one? JB is always messing with something

Then Lore'L  is wearing these Pantone GS that are coming out...

she got a Jordan Brand hook up or VH1 which kicks her down pairs…from Wardrobe

What is the meaning of that anyway? How does the backward one look better than the forward facing one? JB is always messing with something

The original XIs had the reverse Jumpman on the left shoe. People want their retros as close to the original as possible.

The original XIs had the reverse Jumpman on the left shoe. People want their retros as close to the original as possible.
And you know what is funny, if Jordan did exactly that, the uneducated so called "wanna be sneaker nerds" will call them fake.

Last edited:
I see 4 different blues here. Granted 1 is fake idk maybe it's the lighting
Yeah man Im right there witcha. Every pic I see posted Im like the blue looks different as I have said before cant wait on ndc or footaction official photos but either way Im copping 

The originals from 95's and the 2000 release had the forward facing Jumpman on the left shoe. It wasn't until they retroed in 2011 that JB reversed the Jumpman on the left shoe.

Reactions: You
These are cold blooded. Celebs get stuff from Nike all the time. I am surprised no one is in this thread saying Joe is wearing fakes! People need to stop it. JB makes so many colors of different J's for PE"s or Celebs so just because we can't get a hold of them or they don't release officially to the public doesn't make them fake.

But people will hate and screen fake everytime they see a different colorway they don't know about. SMH

The originals from 95's and the 2000 release had the forward facing Jumpman on the left shoe. It wasn't until they retroed in 2011 that JB reversed the Jumpman on the left shoe.

DmPs in 2006 started all this non sense...

Last edited:
Really wish they went back to the original way. Looks a lot better honestly. Maybe in the remastered ones they will do it.

many of you are saying that the sole has no blue tint

so they call them "legend blue" and the only blue on the shoe is the jumpman  ?

we will see .....

Via ShoeWolf

These are dropping soon…. If Fat Joe is wearing them in videos

and Shoe Wolf is posting pics in hand...

but this is NT and anything more then 2 months before RD is considered FAKE…….  
laugh.gif
   IDIOTS who believe that!

Those are nice. Pantone 11's now these. That sock liner should have been on all 11's.

The flamewar with people saying these are fake begins in 3. 2. 1....  

People are a trip. 
wink.gif
     Apparently this shoe is a PE for Carmelo Anthony. The same ones fat Joe is seen in. 

Image via Nicekicks.com

Last edited:

Oh, ok.. Now I get what you were saying. I thought you were asking why someone would want the backward jumpman like on the OGs. :lol: Yeah, JB is always switching something up, like the lower patent cuts on the newer models too. Keeps cats buying em over and over when they "Remaster" em later down the road.. :rolleyes

Wow.. :wow: :nerd:

those all reds look aight. That backward jumpman on the left shoe is just dumb, whos idea was it to that, what was the purpose?

Jared Sullinger and the chick from VH1 11s have the milky blue tint ......the GS pair i seen on this page has the icy blue. I really prefer the icy blue over that milky blue, but when its all said and done, im still coppin even if it was aquamarine periwinkle baby sky blue.

Back
Top Bottom