12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Draymond Green wearing the Legend Blue XI's tonight, Look flawless
pimp.gif
with them adidas pants tho. 

Kixsquare was bs'ing. Said they had em in hand and ready to ship. They didn't. Good thing is they gave me my refund right away. Still weak sauce though

I would never trust any source from kixsquare or any site that does not have a contract with JB. If it aint coming from a reputable source keep it movin unless you want a fake pair. smh

My Nephew came over today n "laced" me with some Jordan Laces he found in the closet..

All Brand new Rope n Oval Laces with Metal Tips...

I wanna try these BabyBlue n Navy ones on some Columbia's...

Just called over to my local FNL and the guy wouldn't tell anything other than they were releasing the shoe. Asked about a raffle and he told me to check Instagram...
I hate that.. I'm a nice Dude so I let it slide but just tell us then and there when we ask why check on an App? That's why I gotta go ask in person, and mobbed up so these dude's don't even think about lying

^I've called 3 "local" stores and ALL 3 pretended not to know what the deal was with raffles and acted all shady. It's such a scam anyway which I know for a fact (as does probably everyone else). 

Last edited:
^I've called 3 "local" stores and ALL 3 pretended not to know what the deal was with raffles and acted all shady. It's such a scam anyway which I know for a fact (as does probably everyone else). 

This release is going to be so ****** shady its not even funny. Its going to take 30 raffles to get pair....if you're lucky.

This release is going to be so ****** shady its not even funny. Its going to take 30 raffles to get pair....if you're lucky.
Yup every store is gonna be rigged. In some sort of way or fashion. Even tho i live in a big city and have nike retailers everywhere around me i know they're all crooked and I refuse to even get in my car and drive to any of these places. Online retail or bust for me.

Last edited:
Yup every store is gonna be rigged. I. Some sort of waybor fashion. Even tho i live in a big city and have nike retailers everywhere around me i know they're all crooked and I refuse to even get in my car and drive to any of these places. Online retail or bust for me.

Esp with finishline not doin it online

The only way you win a raffle is if the Employee's friends/family are taken care of and they have excess stock to dump. Then they go to the "draft".

Yup every store is gonna be rigged. I. Some sort of waybor fashion. Even tho i live in a big city and have nike retailers everywhere around me i know they're all crooked and I refuse to even get in my car and drive to any of these places. Online retail or bust for me.
I've had this same mentality for many years now. The only reason I called was because I was bored at work 
laugh.gif

y'all do know its like the 5th. possibly some people don't know i be pissed if someone kept bothering me about a product that comes out in 2 weeks all because we have them doesn't mean they have orders from corp yet

walmarts and most stores don't know black Friday info until the day before.

possibly better not to tell people procedure before hand or way before hand to help keep things under corp control for whats that worth 

man some people need to chill when have they done a raffle 2 weeks before a release, the black Friday makes since to avoid traffic. let the launch locate show up and as for FNL. They have proven to be the most random company ever instore and out that draft though i won was a mess.

but to be mad that someone doesn't know 2 weeks and change is almost a lil messed up now.

how early was last in years raffles past information equals future success 

Medium City in Pittsburgh and I've actually hit on a lot of raffles recently. Either the managers are ethical or Corp/district supervision is on point here at most of the stores.

I've had this same mentality for many years now. The only reason I called was because I was bored at work :lol:
Yea that copping in store is for the birds nowadays. Unless u know somebody personally at a nike retailer. Online is just so much easier. No way I'm ever going back to buying shoes in stores. Hyped release or not.

Last edited:
Yup every store is gonna be rigged. In some sort of way or fashion. Even tho i live in a big city and have nike retailers everywhere around me i know they're all crooked and I refuse to even get in my car and drive to any of these places. Online retail or bust for me.
while thats true for a store to be 100% rigged means that no one wins i win all the time its worth the effort and i get out and do a lil shopping worst case i lose never put all my eggs into that basket.

gas please im buying 200$ luxury items i will be OK 

time i have 3 days off a week and can leave work when i please 

i understand people situations are different i mean if gas is a problem maybe u should be buy 200$ shoes #pocketwatch

i wear a 13 i have hit multi raffles for limited items when i knew i had no chance online. pairs are held but with a release of this size the chances of winning are extremely high due to sheer number of pairs out.

and the pairs vs hype blah blah blah even other releases that had huge hype usually have a TON less pairs like the Lebron EXT line and KD's and other Jb limited hype releases your odds are much much better for these. 

in short go to Nike lenox my boy said the manager is strict and isn't even into Jordan's like that he makes way to much to back door crap so they legit.... i would atleast enter there i won a pair there and they had tons of left overs

Last edited:

but to be mad that someone doesn't know 2 weeks and change is almost a lil messed up now.

how early was last in years raffles past information equals future success 
Sorry to burst your bubble but I am FAR from mad, homie.

Back
Top Bottom