12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Holding out hope for an actual Columbia setup...

For what it's worth the color description for the Columbia's was White / Columbia Blue - Black...The fact that these have White / Black - Legend Blue tells me that black is going to play a more predominant role than the "Legend Blue"...

Oh well we'll just have to wait and see...
i hope the black is very minimal only on the sockliner. 

whoever said awhile back that their boy said retros would be 200 next year, I think this is what he meant. Most likely this is Colombias aka Nike's chance to boost the 11 price up to 200 at the end of the year. Most likely we have seen the end of 11s for 185 considering that bit of info, and the Jordan "future" coming out @  185...... seems like JB's way of trying to mask the price hike by releasing that future bs. If this legend blue holds up better than the others in terms of not yellowing, these will be BETTER than the colombias imo. assuming the only difference is the type of blue ofc

Last edited:
With all the people saying the Columbia will their retirement shoe JB heard you. They will give you something close to a Columbia but only put you in semi retirement waiting another half decade for the OG version.

Way too early to tell but based on the colorway, it will be close to a Columbia model. Jordan Brand has been blessing us with some great OG and non OG colorways of the XI every year so I can't really complain. The Gamma Blue XI were actually a lot nicer when I had them in person. With the rumored XI low's dropping in the summer and this Legend Blue Mid dropping during holiday '14, it's looking like a great year for the AJ11's. 
smokin.gif

You know what guys I see this being a test run for JB. If this isn't Columbias which by pattern I think it's not (hope to god I'm wrong) this will be a UNC (Powder Blue) w.e you want to call it 11. With all these unc shoes this year ether they go with pure Columbias or a more unc tribute

For what it's worth the color description for the Columbia's was White / Columbia Blue - Black...The fact that these have White / Black - Legend Blue tells me that black is going to play a more predominant role than the "Legend Blue"...

Yep. When I saw the color description these came to mind in Mid with Blue accents:

View media item 763679(White/Black-Varsity Red)

I really doubt these legend blues would look an close to the Columbias.
Why?
The color way is called white/black-legendary blue
Not white/legendary blue-black.
So i suspect that these will be a white based shoe with black patent leather and some parts being legendary blue (traction pods, jumpman and maybe the sockliner).

My brother told me about this the other day. Didn't believe him but idk why I would think JB wouldn't pull some bs like this.

This is gonna be the varsity VI and Infrared VI all over again. Release a similar colorway first and then later on release the original colorway.

If you aren't ready to do your homework starting now to cop these you can forget about it. No matter how many they pairs they make I feel this will be the most infamous shoe release ever. This release will make the galaxy foam/concord release seem like a church picnic. I'm paying reseller tax onthe first pairs to hit American soil. I want no part of the retailers in december
2nd That...

Perhaps?

This in mid form...

Holding out hope for an actual Columbia setup...

I'm guessing it'll probably be close to the low in mid form.  The white will be the predominant color.  The second color listed is nearly always the color of the swoosh/jumpman so expect a black jumpman plus some black accents somewhere else (laces, PL, tongue, midsole ???).  The legend blue will either be the PL or the sole (or both).   So could be a number of different looks..let the speculation begin.

I hope they are the Columbia's. I ran my OG pair into the ground playing every sport in them. Whatever they release, we all know they will sell out with the quickness.

I really doubt these legend blues would look an close to the Columbias.
Why?
The color way is called white/black-legendary blue
Not white/legendary blue-black.
So i suspect that these will be a white based shoe with black patent leather and some parts being legendary blue (traction pods, jumpman and maybe the sockliner).

This.

Where's STHEBEST withe PS edits?

But here's hoping it IS the Columbias.

:lol:

THEY WONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THAT PS… ITLL BE THE SAME LOW CUT PATENT WE HAVE HAD SINCE THE 09 SPACEJAMS… IM ONLY IN IF ITS COLUMBIA'S BEEN WAITING FOREVER FOR THEM.

Yep. When I saw the color description these came to mind in Mid with Blue accents:

View media item 763679(White/Black-Varsity Red)

Ding Ding Ding

2001 Columbia 136046-142

White/Columbia Blue/Black
View media item 763829
2013 Lows 528895-110

White/Black-True Red
View media item 763832
2014 Legend Blue 378037-117

White/Black-Legend Blue

Pay attention to the colors listed and how its listed, see where im getting at? An educated guess but it might be the above lows in mid form with a 'Legend Blue' sole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom