12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Crazy bro what I hate the most is people not knowing **** about the shoe but still wanna cop em and I also seen a lot of baby momma in line by there self

Crazy bro what I hate the most is people not knowing **** about the shoe but still wanna cop em and I also seen a lot of baby momma in line by there self
How can you hate on that.  Some of these folks are lining up cause they want to get a gift for someone who wants them.  Might be their kid, significant other, nephew etc.. Not everyone has to know the history of the shoe, or even care about it.

You youngins can stick to your baggy jean, I'll be rockin mine with my bell bottom jeans. FOH n1ggas

JM331-SW-Side.jpg
Hahahahahahahahahaha! This to funny I can see it now.

U a hype beast bruh just shut up obviously I'm not talking but them

How can you hate on that.  Some of these folks are lining up cause they want to get a gift for someone who wants them.  Might be their kid, significant other, nephew etc.. Not everyone has to know the history of the shoe, or even care about it.

NTNY doing raffles for Men's and GS. Just picked mine up. Less than 5 min wait.

For those familiar with GSP in NJ, lines at FA were all the way to GNC with over a 2 hour wait. HoH had a line wrap in circles inside the store making it hot as hell. I passed of waiting for both lol

It cracks me up when people go
"I hate people who buy a shoe that know nothing about the shoe or the history"
Like man chill out
It's just a ******* shoe
U dont need to take a college course before buying a shoe :lol:
People feel so damn entitled nowadays
Specially to a brand that can give 2 ***** about YOU specifically
They just want that money and don't care where it comes from
People just need to relax and realize its just something that u put on ur feet
And isn't gonna be the end of the world if u don't get it

Last edited:
NTNY doing raffles for Men's and GS. Just picked mine up. Less than 5 min wait.

For those familiar with GSP in NJ, lines at FA were all the way to GNC with over a 2 hour wait. HoH had a line wrap in circles inside the store making it hot as hell. I passed of waiting for both lol
Gsp always takes forever, I spent 3 hours over there yesterday

Gsp always takes forever, I spent 3 hours over there yesterday
yea its ridiculous. Im cool with 15-20 min which is the norm but yesterday was ridiculous. I walked in Finishline and walked out so Im thinking it should be quick but nope lol. 

None of these links working for me. What browser did yall use? The first trick worked but it kept adding 10.5 no matter what size I put.

Back
Top Bottom