12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Even if nike sf has 1000 pair in adult sizes. Most folks are probably in the size 9-11 range. So lots of folks will still miss out.
Very true, it'd be interesting to know the exact process of how they do the raffle now, I'm feeling like someone signing up at 11am has a better chance for a call back than someone signing up at closing...but still you make a valid point

Very true, it'd be interesting to know the exact process of how they do the raffle now, I'm feeling like someone signing up at 11am has a better chance for a call back than someone signing up at closing...but still you make a valid point
Probably even guaranteed in fact. BoostHog is definitely right. I forgot to consider that, but it's almost a given, most will get a call there or most other Nike stores. Course...it's still limited so some will strikeout!

Active Athlete got people missing days of work waiting for them to post when to come get the tickets and the people are complaining about missing money. That's just ridiculous. I'll never understand the concept of missing money to spend money. Just take your butt to work and pay resale. If you're willing to miss money you should be able to pay a little extra.

If any of you are going to be busy for a large bulk of time, forward the calls to a trustworthy person.

Got a phone call from an unrecognized number..... Thought I won something.

.... Was the lady calling to schedule a physical for my life insurance :smh:

She was probably wondering why I was so hyped sounding :lol:

Man.. All my locals are done, didn't win any raffles. Online it is ugh, should be an interesting saturday :smh:

Back
Top Bottom