12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Still pumped won at FinishLine with one ticket entry these gotta be a easy cop. Not sure resellers are gonna be cashing in on these.
Won my size 9btw Georgia area

I had asked 2nd oldest son what he wants for christmas, he had asked for these. I said well u know these could be hard to get, so if I miss on them what else might u want, he was like thats all i can really think of.

Well I got that call tonight, so that pretty much solves that. Good luck to the rest waiting for the right reasons, bad luck to those on some profit schemes.

Last edited:
Congrats to those who have received calls! Some stores told me they would call Today, some Thursday and even Friday. So I'm not going to worry until Friday night. Hopefully, I won't have to go with plan B or plan C.

I had asked 2nd oldest son what he wabtes for christmas, he had asked for these. I said well u know these could be hard to get, so if I miss on them what else might u want, he was like thats all i can really think of.

Well I got that call tonight, so that pretty much solves that. Good luck to the rest waiting for the right reasons, bad luck to those on some profit schemes.

I can respect that. My twin just rcv his call from the same spot I mentioned earlier. 1 tkt a piece.

Back
Top Bottom