12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

The last CG-XI sat at my local spot for well over a month.
I was the only person at that store (at opening) for the WC-III, TB-III, BC-III, Bordeaux VII, Metallic V, and others (pre-Concord).
The first line I ever saw at that spot was for the Concord.
After that release I'd see a few people.
But in 2013-14, there is always a line of 20+.
I moved to strictly online last year.
nerd.gif
where ru located?

I was the only person at that store (at opening) for the WC-III, TB-III, BC-III, Bordeaux VII, Metallic V, and others (pre-Concord).
nerd.gif
Yup, same. Everything was attained with ease, I remember when I got the black cement 3s I wanted another pair of white cements since by November I had literally worn my pair to the ground, I went online onto a consignment site and they had them for $190. Oh how times have changed, even the resale market was more forgiving, I didn't get the pair for $190 cause it was still absurd to me and the black cements went on the same site for $200. Needless to say it no longer holds those prices.

Fast forward to the Concord release, I thought it would be the same as other releases, got to my spot at 9:30 and there was a line as long as the block. Turned around and went home. Still got a pair thanks to my lady being friends with a manager at a kick store but that was so crazy to me.

nerd.gif
Yea, when the Space Jams dropped, I was one of like 10 people in line for them. Wish I would've gotten a second pair.

It's crazy because when the Concords first retroed in 01 I walked into wherehouse shoe sale in highland park it was literally just me and 1 Other guy.

Last edited:

Never own a white patent XI. Look like i will be robbing a few kids during release day.
It's like you get two shoes for the price of one cuz the patent leather yellows.

Nothing like a brand new colorway that you didn't even have to pay for.

Can't even imagine what cats are going to o to get their hands on these in Dec.

It's going to be sad.

Just a pair of kicks fam.

Back
Top Bottom