12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

It seems no DFW store has called people yet! Nike Dallas is tomorrow though. I have no idea when Footlocker/Footaction calls. Shieks and Finishline is Friday

Last edited:
Called up Finishline today to check on an order that I made and had to wait on hold for an hour.

Asked the rep "why?"

In so many words she responded 

"Because these kids keep calling in to try to snitch on Finishline store workers because they think the raffles are fixed"

"Also, because kids keep calling in and begging them to sell them a pair early" 

So basically the same lil punk *** kid that will call in to snitch on a store worker for some "shady" stuff they "Think" they saw, will beg the customer service rep to sell the sneakers early.

Thats why I was on hold for an hour today 
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
If anybody in the Dallas/FortWorth Metroplex get an extra 6.5 hum ASAP! i need these joints in my life!
that's actually the size I put in for too that and a 12 so I'm bound to hit somewhere once. I'll give you a heads up if I get an extra one

Called up Finishline today to check on an order that I made and had to wait on hold for an hour.

Asked the rep "why?"

In so many words she responded 

"Because these kids keep calling in to try to snitch on Finishline store workers because they thing the raffles are fixed"

"Also, because kids keep calling in and begging them to sell them a pair early" 

So basically the same lil punk *** kid that will call in to snitch on a store worker for some "shady" stuff they "Think" they saw, will beg the customer service rep to sell the sneakers early.

Thats why I was on hold for an hour today 
indifferent.gif

Got my call from NTSF for my size 10. Oh gawd thank goodness. No stress till the weekend. Congrats to all that hit so far and good luck to all those still waiting. If I hit on anymore size 10 for the rest of the raffles I entered I'll keep you guys updated for oops

Man I seriously doubt they called people today. I don't know a single individual who has gotten  a callback from them. No one IG or twitter respond. Or even NT for that matter.
EDIT, apologies, thought you were asking about NTSF.

Last edited:
It sounds like I'm still in the winning then. I went there and no one was in line
yep in out. I'm banking on the Finishlines. They only had a handful of tickets and I hit up 2 in the DFW. Hibbets in Denton is doing FCFS if you are interested.

Last edited:
Just got a call from FNL at Galleria Dallas and got the 6.5 for my girl. Now all I gotta do is snag mine!

Man I seriously doubt they called people today. I don't know a single individual who has gotten  a callback from them. No one IG or twitter respond. Or even NT for that matter.

Probably because that fat little white dude sitting at the table got all the pairs on lock for fam and friends/co workers. I remember when I went to wait in line for the DB Janoskis some dudes were walkin out with like two pairs of the penny's and the DB8s in hand.

Got a call back from my local FTA for a gs and mens pair..Only thing is they claim the sizes I want are not available.. 4.5 and 8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom