12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

Question:

I have the 2012 playoff 11s that are a half size larger than my true size, but still good to the point where my feet aren't swimming in them; also have the concord lows from this past summer in my true size that fit perfectly. My question is do the mids and lows fit pretty much the same?

1 to Stock

1 to Rock

1 to Flip

1 to use as trade bait
Greedy as h3ll, I can see 1 to rock and 1 to stock, but any thing over 2 pair, is just u being in the way for monetary gain. Let others live as well , no need to get on some hoarding b.s.
preach. repped. anyone sweating over a pair to flip, i woould say the sneaker game aint for you. wanting a pair to flip, sure. sweating over getting a pair to flip? nah...

Last edited:
whats up with some of these dudes like " got call back for 3 pairs but still sweatinnn..."

sweating for what??? u guys are lucky u have 1 pair i don't get it..
Seriously, I just want one pair. If I get a call at multiple locations, I tell them I got one already and I'll let somebody else have it.

Seriously, I just want one pair. If I get a call at multiple locations, I tell them I got one already and I'll let somebody else have it.

Grab it instead, and bless someone's else's game on NT. I know if I get multiple emails, Its gonna be someone's lucky day. Another way to 1 up the resellers that are lurking for the unclaimed pairs.

Last edited:
Right?!?

I have one store in a 50 mile radius and they are being crooked and rigging the draft.

At least an online draft gave me a chance at finishline.

Now i gotta deal with "oh we called but couldnt leave a voicemail" bs

These are my favorite shoe of all time and even with that being the case I was only able to get 4 raffle tickets in San Diego. Work has been beating me up lately. Going to be sad if I don't get my 10.5 on Saturday morning :frown:

No. But the ticket says it on the back. And im sure with these shady employees, that will be the excuse they give. And i have a feeling they just filled out extra tickets for every size they saw coming in.

Told a friend the raffle was almost over n almost outta tickets at 3pm. Couldnt guarantee thered be a ticket. There were plenty of tickets left at 8pm.

N more griminess. Its cool. Same place sells to employees. And allows them to resell right out front.

Wouldnt piss me off as bad if they didnt have an employee who wore a sz13.

View media item 1310077

I wish the jumpman was really facing this direction. Looks so much better.

Also, for those that have them in hand. How is the leather around the ankle. Still pleather like the previous 5 releases?

I with you on the jumpman.
Also this was the second time you brought that question up with no responses. It seems to me that these youngsters have never felt the plush leather on OG,00-01,06 releases to comment on that topic.

Called up Finishline today to check on an order that I made and had to wait on hold for an hour.

Asked the rep "why?"

In so many words she responded 

"Because these kids keep calling in to try to snitch on Finishline store workers because they think the raffles are fixed"

"Also, because kids keep calling in and begging them to sell them a pair early" 

So basically the same lil punk *** kid that will call in to snitch on a store worker for some "shady" stuff they "Think" they saw, will beg the customer service rep to sell the sneakers early.

Thats why I was on hold for an hour today :stoneface:  

Stoneface yea

But its the truth. I bet at least half of those raffles are being tampered with. Esp finishline.

I think I' m gonna to take advantage of being on the east coast this weekend and take a chance online... But that's if I'm able to wake up... 8am east still might be 5am for me, hoping for no jet lag :smile:

I think I' m gonna to take advantage of being on the east coast this weekend and take a chance online... But that's if I'm able to wake up... 8am east still might be 5am for me, hoping for no jet lag
smile.gif
alarm clock + cellphone alarm. stagger alarm time between the 2 by 5 mins. and put da 2nd one on ya laptop, and ya laptop across da room. works like a charm,

Im going to call fnl customer service on rd and trick them to process my order just like before. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Chill out you guys
I wasn't saying im trying to get 4 pairs for those reasons
I was replying to a comment that was posted earlier
I only entered at 2 Locations
2 tickets! I'm 1 for 2 just one pair for me.

NikeTalk Fam went in on me T-T
I was already in my feels from the no pizza party

yea I feel that. How about the guy who bought one thing or comes in there all the time expecting he's fam? That's even worse than the guy who never showed up before :lol:
they love you when you have cord lows and Carmines. Where were you at when I had black and yellow 14s or venom 10s ? Lol

alarm clock + cellphone alarm. stagger alarm time between the 2 by 5 mins. and put da 2nd one on ya laptop, and ya laptop across da room. works like a charm,
I'll only have my phone and an iPad... If I can get a pair, cool... If not, cool... J's in general kind of lost their appeal to me, so it's not that serious. 

Back
Top Bottom