12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

do anybody work at a shoe store how do emloyees supposed to get there pairs by the system
i think they just hold the pairs for the employees that want them. like if the store got 300 pairs, and 30 employees wanted say 1 pair each, they adjust their count to 270 available pairs for customers. i think they cop and get em on release day just like us.

also, i dont know about other states, but in NY, nike has their own "police" with nike shirts and badges randomly going around to stores doing inventory count. they have a list of all stores that got a shipment and how many pairs in that shipment. if they pop up and demand to count inventory and a store has less pairs than they received, they in trouble....

i know this because one of my buddies called me in the middle of the day at work 2 days ago saying he was in a mom and pops store in Harlem looking at the legend blues and 2 dudes with nike shirts and badges came in to demand inventory count.

Last edited:
now im waiting for that HOH valley fair call

tumblr_mcb38yPcoU1rcpokjo1_500.gif

Lol... I need a damn GS size 5. Raffled with my girl there for her pair. Hoping one of our phone is ringing sometime today for those

For my NYC heads:

Foot Action Galleria and Bay Plaza called last night, and I got called today from Foot Locker Bay Plaza Mall.

My family and I want these, so we dropped quite a few tickets all over Bronx and Yonkers. If we get too many call backs I'll report back to help out those who need.

:lol: some people are in full panic mode.
yep :lol:

Bro I didn't even bother filling out a raffle ticket. So many locations in my area have these, I thought they flooded the market last year but what I've seen this week on my end is ridiculous :lol: .. If I strikeout manually online (which I doubt), I'll pick up an unclaimed pair later on in the evening. Dudes filling out millions of raffle tickets gonna make unclaimed pairs a breeze this year.

Last edited:
Anyone know if there is going to be a long line for pickup at NTSF at 6am? FCFS for gs pairs should have a separate line.

So I'm here with my wife on her lunch break. I get a call from footlocker saying I won the raffle for the jordans. I was so excited thinking I won buy nope it was her size 4. Our facial expressions were priceless

Back
Top Bottom