12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

I did not get that Pink Time Shiekh e-mail. Lets hope it's not an indicator that I won't receive an e-mail form them if I were to win.

Out of curiosity how many of you dudes entered the Shiekh raffle at Main Place mall?

kept going around different malls looking to grab tix's and lo and behold at what I see down at my sneaks
View media item 1310915Lord have mercy! I guess I'll call it a casualty of war. Oh plus I still have not gotten not even one call[emoji]128532[/emoji]
Someone please cue the price is wrong horn

Quick story. At 1am this morning, I drove 2hrs out of town to a neighboring city to try and get guaranteed tickets. Finishline was giving them out at 7, we were to line up at 6am. There was a turn out of 600 people for less than 200 shoes. The police formed a crappy line. Everybody started pushing and the cops let loose with the mace. It was a stampede and I felt like Simba. I hit the deck and nearly vomited. My face was on fire and my lips were numb. This one chick actually was vomiting. I get a footprint on my hat from getting my head stepped on. I cover up my face and jump back in line. Cops let off again and started macing. I try to run and fall off the curb and twist my ankle. They ended up closing down the event altogether and made everybody leave.

About 100 of us were smart enough to understand they just wanted to thin out the large crowd so we waited. Cops let us line up again. I was like #6. Got pushed back to about #45:smh: . Long story short, I got my guaranteed ticket for a size 12. 

Absolute madness...

this your story?? :nerd:

"Pre-sale fervor over coveted athletic shoes has some crying “foul,” after a scuffle with police outside of the Franklin Park Mall.

Dozens lined up at the JCPenney entrance for a chance to get a ticket to buy $200 “Jordan 11″ sneakers.

Those tickets would allow shoppers to return to Finish Line this Saturday so they could buy the limited-edition shoes.

Those in the crowd tell 13abc: 300-400 people lined up overnight, but the store had 100-150 tickets.

Around 6 a.m., according to shoppers, those with Finish Line announced a delay in the opening of the store, prompting outcries from the crowd.

Some in the group then allegedly became belligerent, prompting officers to fire pepper spray.

An hour later, shoppers rushed back to their positions in line outside of the mall as the store began to allow them inside in small groups to retrieve their tickets.

We are still waiting to hear from spokespeople from Finish Line and the Franklin Park Mall, as well as Toledo police. No word whether anyone was hurt or arrested."

http://www.13abc.com/story/27648358/police-respond-to-large-crowd-a-franklin-park-mall

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/police-pepper-spray-air-jordan-11-legend-blue-crowd/

Last edited:
damn that sucks. FNL need to step their checkout game up lol. not cool for people to put in effort and go through mayhem to get finally get a pair into the cart....only to get screwed on the checkout. and on top of telling you that you didnt get the jays, you will also be without your money for 6 days...LOL a double EFF YOU
all too familiar... You would think i would learn... Nope tried it on the ifrared/black 6.... Had 3 on hold transactions that $600.... After that cc will say insufficient funds.... Definitely an FU from fnl.

These are wayyy more wearable than gammas...
More wearable than an all black shoe ?
kgface_medium.gif

all too familiar... You would think i would learn... Nope tried it on the ifrared/black 6.... Had 3 on hold transactions that $600.... After that cc will say insufficient funds.... Definitely an FU from fnl.
yup thats also a effed up thing. the money they holding ransom could be used to go towards buying a pair elsewhere.

FNL in my area said that they only gave out 50 or so tickets outta 150. I doubt anyone's gonna camp outside the mall 'round here, so as long as I get to the mall when they open, that's a guaranteed pair. Good luck to all ya'll tho. 

My sister got one call for my size and I was happy. 5 hours later I get a call for a 2nd pair from a place that the biggest size the had was 11. I told the lady that I wanted to pass it on to somebody else, she said... "Thanks, I appreciate that." It made me feel good. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Good luck if you're still waiting on a call or doing online.  

:x :smh:

Last edited:
The OGs sold out in a week and half in my area (I still have my pair). I clearly remember these sitting in some spots in Houston and Austin up until the fall of 2001. Alot of people were mad that they didnt get the Space Jams in december 2000 and slept on these planning for the Black/Red XVIs and Cool Grey XIs. I picked these up at a Nike Outlet for 79.99 that summer.

My sister got one call for my size and I was happy. 5 hours later I get a call for a 2nd pair from a place that the biggest size the had was 11. I told the lady that I wanted to pass it on to somebody else, she said... "Thanks, I appreciate that." It made me feel good. I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday. Good luck if you're still waiting on a call or doing online.  

Good karma begets you my friend
I agree. Good karma is real.  @Botwind   just gave up his size for someone who is also waiting for that phone call, and I applaud him for such an act.  

No matter the time of the year, it's all about helping those less fortunate, and that can have many meanings, such as giving up a pair of sneakers when you are already blessed with a pair.  

Like my boy Tarik said to my buddy Harold, in one of my all time favorite movies, "In the end, the universe tends to unfold as it should."

Back
Top Bottom