12/2014 Air Jordan 11 Retro - White/Black-Legend Blue - 378037-117 NO GM TALK ALLOWED!

No call yet for my size 9, hopefully tomorrow is the day or I'll be battling with the FCFS lines come sadderday

I'd probably still answer it during call back week.  My rationale would be: "a worker is calling from their cell phone which they've had for years when they used to live out of state is now working in my state."

Sounds stupid I know.

Yea I did and got the this "phone number is not in service"

For my NYC heads:

Foot Action Galleria and Bay Plaza called last night, and I got called today from Foot Locker Bay Plaza Mall.

My family and I want these, so we dropped quite a few tickets all over Bronx and Yonkers. If we get too many call backs I'll report back to help out those who need.

Got two pairs from the Footaction in bay plaza (gs and mens). I wanted a size 4.5 and 8 but they didnt have any. Was hoping the HOH in Bay Plaza would call me so I can secure an 8.

In my area, seems like the raffles aren't rigged as much as employees getting their pairs and other employees from other stores requesting to hold etc.. Essentially going over the allotment or % employees can purchase

So they're rigged :lol:

Passed my first semester of nursing school and my hibbetts close to my house(3minutes away) hit me up. Dese feels are awesome.. Donating some close i have to peeps that may need em!! Life

Crazy thing was, Nordstrom only received 18 pairs and the guy who called told me I was the first ticket pulled.

Mr Dink Mr Dink Which Nordstrom did you win at? I know that Walnut Creek only had 2 in my size (what the employee told my friend).

Just got home and was greeted by my UPS man.  I feel like doing the Carlton dance!!!!
happy.gif

The OGs sold out in a week and half in my area (I still have my pair). I clearly remember these sitting in some spots in Houston and Austin up until the fall of 2001. Alot of people were mad that they didnt get the Space Jams in december 2000 and slept on these planning for the Black/Red XVIs and Cool Grey XIs. I picked these up at a Nike Outlet for 79.99 that summer.

If I recall, back then Nike would do consecutive drops of XIs month after month... Similar to how they drop multiple cws of retros nowadays except it was done on tuesdays back then.

Finally got my pair secured at Foot Action Galleria, sz 7. The family was almost eating without me LoL.

Also got a call for another 10.5 at FTL Pelham.

You guys think Nike is purposely sending all those tweets because they know we are on our phone waiting for calls? Lol

Back
Top Bottom